Leg day is a must

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 16, 2013 10:07pm
via Android

Im looking to build some serious legs for next year. whats your favorite leg workout? lets start off with the classic......squats!

17 Nov
Legs is one of my fav exercise
17 Nov
Legs is a must. a girl with nice legs is always a beautiful thing
17 Nov
19 Nov
I train my legs 3 days for every one arms.....
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Nov 16, 2013 10:50pm
via Android

I love straight up back squats, but my favourite variant would have to be Bulgarian our split squats.Check out my leg day workout.

19 Nov
Iight will do
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 2:02am
via Android

Deadlifts, good mornings, and bulgarian split squat

19 Nov
Theres nothing good about those mornings!
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 2:49am
via Android

Don't forget the leg press

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 4:44pm
via Android

I've noticed my leg strength is uneven, leftover from a broken ankle I never properly exercised for recovery a few years back. So... I've been doing single leg exercises, not letting the other do all the work. I do whatever i can with the right (broken) and then just match it with the left, trying to even up :/

So far just Pistols and one legged calf raises. (I do regular two leg squats too) If anyone has good single leg exercise ideas...

17 Nov
Patrick M. Try step ups,curtsey step ups,walking lunges. Add weights if u can(:
19 Nov
19 Nov
I completely understand what your going through my right leg is still weaker because of my accident and surgeries.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 7:08pm
via Android

Well if its healing from a broken bone.  healing and physical therapy is always a first....u try one legged squats?  propping one leg up behind u on a bench and lowering down to a 90 degree if possible

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 6:05am
via Android

Iight will do

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 3:37pm
via Android

How about some front squats, leg curls and leg extensions

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 3:41pm
via Android

I would say to run or play some outdoor sports like basketball, football.....

Icon_missing_thumb
58 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 3:59pm
via Android

Deadlifts and barbell squats

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 5:18pm
via Android

Im actually trying to post up my workout.  but im having a hard time finding the ones i do.  i dont know the names of them :-P regardless today was LEG DAY CHYEAAA.  2 hours at the gym and one more playing soccer...nice hot shower and get ready for work.  great way to start of your day XD

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 2:20am
via Android

I searched one legged squat to get a clearer idea of what you meant by the bench behind you, didn't find that cuz I ended up at beastskills.com. There's a pretty good page, if you can get past white text on black, about one legged squats and variations to practice.  I discovered I'm doing pistols all wrong. I thought they were different from one legged squats mainly because I couldn't imagine doing them without coming forward on the balls of the feet.

So.... I've started doing one legged squats on a stool, trying to pick up the bottom leg without pushing off with it, to develop the strength and balance to do them on the floor. Its put a dent in my total reps but I feel better about the form and the burn I feel in my muscles.

20 Nov
Cool happy its working for u

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51