Protein

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 12:11am
via iOS
Who out there uses protein drinks or protein supplement after working out? If so what do you recommend? If not do you eat special stuff with protein in it? If so what?
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 7:03pm
via Android

Cool name lol I take Hydro Whey protein right after working out and usually put a banana and spoon full of peanut butter. It has 30g of protein per serving and is low on carbs. It gets you nice and full and will get you some mass if you train right. Let me know if you have any other questions..

20 Nov
I think its important to say what kind of peanut butter since many people think stuff like "Jif" or "Skippy" when you say peanut butter, which is really just sugar and hydrogenated fat... Do you use natural peanut butter? I think the peanut butter is used more for flavor/fat its not that great for protein, right?
22 Nov
For some reason ths made me laugh :-) not n a mean way...it feels good to laugh somtimes
22 Nov
Hannah you're cool
22 Nov
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 9:11am
via Android

It's pretty good for adding protein to your diet from what I know and yes the flavor doesn't hurt lol I personally use Peter Pan Crunchy PB.

22 Nov
I guess if you're not that worried about fat calories? I mean, as a protein source it typically has double the fat grams to protein, not to mention the sugar and hydrogenated oil, so for many people I think it would be unwise to use for protein, depends on goal, as always

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51