I'm new :)

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 11:41am
via iOS
Hey I'm donna , I'm new to this app has ppl got results ?
20 Nov
Hi donna this app is great you will get results from it for sure
21 Nov
Hello Donna, this app is great, u would never get bored
22 Nov
It is what you put into it. The app can help guide buts its up to you on whether or not you'll get results. It has great workouts and if you do them, you should achieve what you're looking for.
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 11:49am
via Android

This is an awesome app
Find some of the many available free work outs and go for it!
Goodluck

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 12:34pm
via Android

If you're motivated enough to make the most of it, this app is a frikkin great tool.

I try all kinds of workouts by looking at what my Skimble friends do, also get added motivation from trying to keep up... I learn from others on the forums and try to learn more on my own that I can share (and use)

Lately I've been really motivated just on my own but who knows what would've happened without this app. It helps keep things interesting and engaging.

Image_thumb
456 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 12:52pm
via Android

Hey Donna
This is a great app with good ppl that are welling to help & encourage u to achive ur goals!!(im 1 of them)
u'll see results if u stick 2 a good workout routine & eat clean

4 best results, join a challange from this app & share ur daily activities..it will help u keep pushing & seeing result in a fun enjoyable way..

Good luck!!

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 12:55pm
via Android

This app is great and you will get results based on what you put into it if you push yourself then you will see the results. This app has a broad range of workouts and the time required for them varies so with this app there's no excuses and its got plenty of workouts that require no equipment. Good luck reaching your goals and welcome

Image_thumb
278 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 1:20pm
via Android

Yes motivation gives u results:-)

Image_thumb
83 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 2:19pm
via Android

Been using dis app fr abt two months nw...de ppl here can really motivate u more Dan yourself...give it a try

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Nov 21, 2013 1:44am
via Android

It helps you realize new exercises that u never knew about and its a good way to track your exercises and your progress

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51