Alternative to push-up?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 4, 2012 11:41pm
via iOS
So I'm started working out recently and truth be told I have a really hard time doing a push-up I just can't seem to do it. I wonder I there's an alternative to a push up that will help me build up strength to eventually do a real push-up. Thanks.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 4, 2012 11:55pm
via iOS
Thanks I will take that into consideration next time I'm working out :)) wall push up sounds fun lol thank you again.
04 Dec
No problem :) just give your all and strength will come in time.
Icon_missing_thumb
54 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 12:12am
via Android

Okay so I'm not like the greatest at pushups. I have been doing this app for a couple of weeks. And the workouts I do have planks in them, and today when I was doing a plank I felt really strong in my arms so I decided to do some pushups and I ended up getting to 5 and I'm not talking about "girl push up". Now I know 5 is not a lot but when I started this app I couldn't even do 1 I could barely hold a plank. So that work for me maybe It can do something for you.

05 Dec
Exactly right. Just the effort in trying will make you stronger. If it was easy we would all look like Arnold :)
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 12:32pm
via Android

Try doin elbow planks as long as u can. helped me allot... Knee pushups.. Full plank... Gud lyck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51