So . . What do you do?

54 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 6:23am
via Android

We all know who is who now i think. But i thought it would be interesting to know what you do when your not racking up skimble points.

I am an Assistant Inventory Manager for a service centre on the wholesale side of alliance boots.

Next!

Image_thumb
47 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 6:50am
via iOS
Studying!!! I am a student!!
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 6:56am
via Android

I miss those days. Gonna try to get back to college next year though

Image_thumb
194 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 7:29am
via iOS
I'm a volleyball coach, mom, make baby dresses and getting ready to start nursing school 
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 8:43am
via iOS
Engineering Student at the university..try to be a smart engineer with really strong muscles
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 8:47am
via iOS
Law student! Which right now is driving me bonkers! And guess what...it's snowing in south of England where I am!! I guess it is almost Xmas!! Haha
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 8:53am
via Android

Hello jessica, hows the workout going?

05 Dec
Hi! My workout is going well haven't worked out today yet but will do a little later :) how about u?
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 9:00am
via Android

@Jessica i am in the UK too. Waiting for the heavy snow forecast today!

05 Dec
It was so random waking up and seeing the snow!
05 Dec
Haha we had snow :0) (uk) all seems to have gone now tho :0(
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 9:05am
via Android

@ Joe C. You must be superman mate to fit all your fitness in around a child. Much respect!

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 10:09am
via iOS
I am a student, I work on 3 places  and have a passion for sport and bikes
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 11:30am
via Android

@Anthony sounds like a very rewarding job.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 11:40am
via iOS
Stay at home mom...husbands a coal miner which I hate :-( makes me so nervous but I will have my own dollar store up and running in June can't wait kids will b starting school next yr so I don't have to worry about putting them in a daycare..I can't stand daycares :-)
05 Dec
When running your store, don't forget to workout ;)
05 Dec
I'll always make time 4 it...even if that means running a cpl laps around the store itself while pushing the kids in stroller :-)
05 Dec
I'm in York. I know PA is a big place and the background in your picture looks nice. I don't think I have those nice views anywhere near here LOL!
05 Dec
I'm on the outskirts of Pittsburgh...and I live in a very rural area so all the houses have huge yards...unlike when I lived in the city all u cld put in the yard was a small swing set lol...
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 12:20pm
via Android

Studying to be an inspiring FRENCH and ENGLISH teacher (FSL AND ESL)

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 12:39pm
via Android

Registered Nurse specializing in Intensive and Critical care nursing! About to make the big move to Australia and continue my career down there... And maybe get a Masters degree at some point.

Image_thumb
175 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 1:18pm
via Android

Chief Pilot for a private company and amateur motorcycle racer.

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 1:29pm
via Android

So interesting to read about what you all do. :)

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 1:42pm
via Android

Yeah i agree. Fascinating. I knew this would be a worthwhile thread to start.

Image_thumb
76 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 2:09pm
via Android

Hi, im a part-time model, makeup artist/image consultant, and studying to become a certified personal trainer.

Img_20140430_033553_thumb
12 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 2:26pm
via Android

Well I just finished my bachelors degree in biology with a minor in chemistry and I'm taking nursing so I can have some extra cash before taking on the MCAT and see what happens after that . I also run track and field and work in a store for mens clothing, so that's why sometimes I'm not here for about 2 or 3 weeks track takes up a lot of time, plus the gym on the side too .... So that's my simple Puertorican life... hope you enjoy

Img_20140430_033553_thumb
12 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 2:27pm
via Android

Nice ;-)

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 4:35pm
via iOS
Insurance fraud investigator, private investigator, volunteer firefighter, everything from insurance injury fraud, cheating wives/husbands, dishonest employees, theft, private security for any who can afford it! it's feast or famine usually, sometimes it's 3 cases at a time others it's 3 in 3 months..field investigations look fun on tv but in reality is monotonous, it is 95% sitting and recording unsuspecting people, the other 5% dealing with the client.  well I guess it could be worse :)
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 5:29pm
via Android

OMG Rod. Are you Dog The Bounty Hunter? Lol

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 5:56pm
via Android

Well i feel utterly ordinary with regards to my job compared to you lot. Need a Change of career

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 5, 2012 6:28pm
via iOS
I feel really ordinary after all the replies:) I work in non profit organization in a finance department, payments, budgets and so on. Time by time writing my beauty blog and helping my husband with video production (makeup, backup camera etc) he started  last year. Every fee minue I have I read, both fiction and non fiction. Currently reading Karen horney's self analysis and zharguna kargar's book about afghan women.  Both very intersting! If I don't have time for gym/class skimble is a great app for exersizing at home. Love it!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 5, 2012 6:36pm
via Android
Hey y'all! I recently left everyone/everything I know and love in Texas to move up north and start studying to become an x-ray tech.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51