Workout Schedule Advice

6 posts | Original | Recent
49 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 2:33pm
via iOS
I have a very busy schedule working and going to school. I need some advice on how much realistic time to take to work out and how many days a week. I normally get very tired when I get home, but I want to work out. Looking to tone muslce, lose weight, and focus on legs. Any advice or motivation would help!
23 Nov
Any amount of time you spend is beneficial. If you have 10 min then do a 10 minute workout. Obviously more would always be better. You will have more energy once you get into a workout routine.
23 Nov
Thanks David. I'm would love some more energy. So I hope this works.
23 Nov
I agree with David G even if ya got 10 mins it's beneficial. There are short workouts on here. I would do them right before work or directly right after work.
2 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 3:25pm
via Android

Hey, how you doing?
OK so... I was much the same once and what I did that gave me amazing results was this:
pushups 20sec, 10sec rest,
bicycle crunches 20sec, 10sec rest,
jump squats 20sec, 10sec rest,
chin ups 20sec, 10sec rest.

Repeat cycle 8 times. (16minuits)

Remember quality over quantity.
The best part is you don't waste time going to gym all body weight. Full body done and as a bonus it boosts your metabolism which means your body becomes more efficient.
If the chin ups prove to much and you want more legs maybe look at:

pushups 20sec, 10sec rest,
alternating lunges 20sec, 10sec rest,
double crunches 20sec, 10sec rest,
jump squats 20sec, 10sec rest.

Do 3 to 4 times per week, rest days in between for 8weeks then 2weeks rest and repeat.

Maybe play around with the type of exercises you do so you don't get bored. Message me if you ever need advice or guidance with this.
Also, if its too tough for you to complete in the beginning start off on 4 cycles and add one each week until you get to 8.

Look good
Feel strong
Live long

Peace n love

116 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 3:40pm
via Android

Im in the same position I work full time and go to college and I have a family so what I do is I work out for 30 minutes every morning before work at least 5 times a week if you want you can follow me and I'll follow you and we can help motivate and keep track of each other TST!!! today shapes tomorrow.

25 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 3:46pm
via Android

Hey there! Im a busy stay at home mom. Unfortunately my husband is away for work I only see him 3 days a month. So tht puts more on me. I normally get up a hr before kids get up to do at least 30 mins. And before bed I like to do yoga! 

255 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 3:48pm
via Android

Try this workout
They are short and intense you can use dumbells or not
Intense Legs
And this for your abs
Abs On Fire
Hang on and don't give up

482 Posts
Nov 24, 2013 4:17am
via Android

Sometimes there is a gym u can workout in on campass its kinda hard to give any specific scedule advice whn dnt knw what tht exactly is but i agree tht working early in morning is probably th best in ur situation...jus get up earlier..if u really want it..10 min a day might as well stay n bed...shoot for at least 30 min

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51