Weekly goals!?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 6, 2012 3:16am
via Android

Ok, so everyone lets post our weekly goals, if your ok with this, lets add what our weight is to date, what your weight loss goal is and how many workouts, remember, keep each other motivated!

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 6, 2012 3:18am
via Android

Going into this week I am 6'1 weigh 222 wanting to at least work out 3-4 times this coming week wanting to get some cardio in about twice this week.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 6, 2012 6:20am

Ok so I am 6 foot 3 190 pounds, for the week of 12/09/12 I would like to work out for 4 days of the week but each day complete at least 1 hour of exercises.

My goal is to drop as much body fat as I can. So I will be doing a lot of cardio to tone up my body.

also eating pretty healthy, just need to do more research on a good diet. Then gradually create my own diet based on my caloric needs. 

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 6, 2012 6:28am
via Android

Do you find that the weightlifting or the cardio training is more the one to get motivated for? Or I should say, which one do you enjoy more?

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 6, 2012 7:02am

well for my personal goal I perfer Cardio over Wieght Lifting.. 

Only because when I do cardio workout i am doing lot of workouts that will increase my heartrate.. causing me to burn a lot of calories which burns fat. I do acationally weight lift but when I do its to build stregnth not mass.. so I basically do more reps of a lighter weight. I have been finding it easier to just do my own body weight workouts.. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51