Tell us about U

3 posts | Original | Recent

111s_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 30, 2013 12:02am

My idea to get this community all tighter and more together.

Set your location - Where are you from?

Tell us about yourself in some short words. Like favorite workouts or movies. Like anything thats U.

Have alot of fun, find new friends and ideas.

08 Dec
Hi! My name is Frank, I'm father of three and all from one woman (no baby mama drama). They're the reason I keep my head up and why I keep it moving. I'm God fearing, I attend service weekly and I’m part of my ministry Victory Outreach North Philadelphia, yeah baby . I'm on the evangelizism team. I help in christian recovery homes. I'm a usher and journey group leader. I've been in many ministries from Youth Leader, etc. I've come along way in my faith and I continue to build on my foundation in Christ. I'm a small Business...
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 30, 2013 1:45am
via iOS
Im Venezuelan but live in Fl. 
I love weight training and leg day is my fave :)
I have a beautiful baby boy who is 1 and iv lost over 50lbs since i had him; now im just trying to get strong and tone my body more :) 
Image_thumb
96 Posts
Dec 5, 2013 10:19am
via Android

Hi there, I'm Jenny from Netherland (Europe)

I'm here to get/stay in shape and to strenghten my back (my back is crooked)

I love scary movies ;-)
What 'bout you Fredrik?

05 Dec
Im here to get in shape as a bonus. Mostly workout to combat my chronic headpain that I been having for many years. Love all films but the scary ones are really nice :)
05 Dec
You already look in shape! So sorry to hear 'bout your headpain :-( Good luck with that!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51