What do women look for

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 30, 2013 4:13pm
via Android

What do you women look for both physically and emotionally with a guy. Feel free to be specific. And, arms, what?

30 Nov
My standard answer: nice hair teeth eyes body a guy who is intelligent w/ a sense of humor and can challenge me...oh yeah has a job :-)
Nov 30, 2013 4:21pm
via Android

A guy with a nice personality u can have a great body but if u have a crappy attitude and r stuck up ur body doesn't mean n e thing

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Nov 30, 2013 8:17pm
via Android

What do women look for? $$$$ - need I say more my man?

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Nov 30, 2013 9:41pm
via Android

You don't need to be a model, just take care of yourself and look like you care! A decent smile, clean clothes, and nice hair go a long way. And you have to make a girl laugh. You don't need pick up lines or canned jokes, just be witty when it's appropriate. And as always, be confident without being full of yourself. Don't be afraid to try, but know when you've been beaten and it's time to move on. And if you do have to move on, be a gentleman; don't just be mean and spiteful.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 3:21am
via Android

Someone who you can have fun with that really makes you laugh! A guy can be so attractive looks wise but if they have a horrible personality they become so ugly it's unreal. Your personality will always shine through, looking great can only get you so far. Girls love strong confident charming guys!!! Be confident in being yourself :)

23 Dec
A gentle loving caring guy who doesn't have a attitude and thinks he all that and someone who can make me laugh!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51