What do women want

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 1:43am
via Android

Hi I m evan I m a shy kid around women at school what do women like in a kid around my age (15) I have never had a girlfriend and I seriously like this girl at my school and I m try shy to even say hi to her so want do women like do they like the smart guy or the big buff guy or the nice guy or something else anyone that can help me?

01 Dec
Be the nice guy but make sure she doesnt mark you as a friend if you like her more than that, treat her more special than the rest to show them they are different and let her know without words that you respect her and will look after her
05 Jan
Just be yourself
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 2:00am
via Android

Every woman likes something different. Be yourself because if you put up an act you'll always have to. Be funny. Be kind. Don't push too hard.
May I suggest putting a note in her locker? Sounds old fashioned but something about it will always be very sweet and endearing, at least to me.

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 2:22am
via Android

I meant karate school forget to say that

01 Dec
Ask to spar with her if your class is mixed? Or leave it in her bag if she leaves that out in the open.
Image_thumb
143 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 3:44am
via Android

Um I think she Will kick me but I thibk she likes muscluar guys I wore a karate shirt that showed my abs and back muscle s and I heard her say to my friend "dam look as his back" and that day her friends who never talk to me first started to talk to me moreĀ  but idk she is hard to read and she is a second degree and I m a full black belt and I think if I ask her out it will be followed by. A kick to the head

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 7:26am
via Android

Sense of humor is good, but being yourself is the most important, good luck

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 5:32pm
via Android

Every girl has different tastes in guys but i like a funny boy that is athletic and smart. Try randomly cracking a joke before and after practice. Start with some thing that sounds smart ( it doesn't have to be true ) and if your sweaty or wet pull your shirt up to wipe your face ( not all the way up though ) If you do this it show all three of those characteristics. I don't know you or the girl you like that well to say this will work though. Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51