Relationship Advice

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 2:40am
via iOS
I know they say when you don't expect it, it will happen. I am in search of finding someone who wants a serious relationship. I would never thought I would have such an issue with finding a guy before. Most guys I meet just want to have fun, are assholes, or taken. Sometimes I wonder if I'm too picky as well, but I don't want to get hurt again like I have in past realtionships. So guys, what qualities do you look for in a girl for potential relationship material?
01 Dec
I am looking for a girl that loves me, cares for me. I m looking for true love and thats it. Nothing else matters
01 Dec
Well just be the best part of you.. be yourself.. the right person will come to you.. of you are caring,loving,true.etc.. any man would love to be with you.. just there and then its your job to look inside that man and know his intentions.. we have a saying that says "a man goes as far as a woman let's him"... hope you are patient my friend..
01 Dec
Meagan don't look take a while slow down and step back!There will be a good guy that will come by that will like you alot and if he says he loves you he will wait for you no matter what or how long it takes.
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 2:45am
via Android

Confidence but not over confident. Caring and knows how to joke around but when to be serious.  Desires to know me and take me for me. A woman that's willing to handle my bull shit and isn't afraid to be herself around me. A woman who can be herself is all I want I guess.

Image_thumb
95 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 7:12am
via Android

I'm looking for a girl that's honest, caring, confident, goofy, (cus I'm a goof ball). She got to be able to handle herself but also need me (cus don't we all want to feel needed). Love me for who I am, have the ambition to go after her dreams, she got to be comfortable in her skin, embrace and love herself as much as I would. Few others on the list but they're,  blah  and blah. So dream girl if you come across this post pm me. If not love happens when it does.

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 10:06am
via Android

Drear megan,
A serious relationship is one that has marriage as its start and not as its finish ...

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 10:10am
via Android

How is knowing what some random dudes on the internet look for in women gonna help you at all

01 Dec
I merely just wanted to hear other guys opinions, not necessarily to change myself for a guy. (I wouldn't do that) Just curious as to what guys look for in girls as a topic of discussion.
Image_thumb
265 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 11:22am
via Android

Look for the guy YOU want. Don't change yourself to fit the opinions of people you don't know. What is said on this thread shouldn't matter.

I'd definitely say that you should not become less picky. If you don't like a guy, you don't like them. Maybe join some social groups based around activities you're interested in so at the least you'll have common interests?

Last point, just a little tongue in cheek: why are you even looking. Most of the good guys are taken and/or gay.

01 Dec
Sorry maybe I should of worded it "wanting" instead of looking. I'm not really heavily searching because like I said in the beginning it will happen when you least expect it. I know a lot of the good guys are taken (currently having that problem) but I'm sure they aren't ALL gone. Thanks for your opinion and advice. :)
01 Dec
No need to apologize! I do get you now. Good luck. (I feel like saying happy hunting as well. Heh.)
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 1:53pm
via Android

Good looks for 1. That's a topic for another day. A lady who knows what she wants. One with drive and motivation. One who is strong and will put up with our crap sometimes. Overall positive attitude towards herself and other people. Know your worth and never sell yourself short. Someone who will make a bad situation okWouldn't hurt if she can cook. If she has some of these qualities, people will tell that guy you got a good one. Don't mess it up.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Dec 2, 2013 1:44am
via iOS
I am looking too ;) I am learning there's no rush in finding him. As mom would say," Let him find you!" I know it gets lonely at times. Looking at other people it's like I wish that were me. 
I think love is more than just relationships. Friendship and family love are important too! 

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Dec 2, 2013 2:33am
via Android

The most important thing I feel in a relationship is respect. Do you respect each other's point of view? Do u respect each other's space? And this kind of respect cannot be taught or learnt it comes from inside.

The second thing is how much fun do you have with her/him. U cant be bored of someone you love.

And the last and most clichéd, how does that person transform you? Do they make you a better person?(however you want to judge this).

The last advice I give all my friends looking to find love is. The first step to finding someone is meeting someone. So don't just sit around, go out there and mingle. And have fun!

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Dec 2, 2013 2:44am
via Android

U need to be nice to people and don't be one of those girls that laugh at everything  its irritating also don't talk about yourself a lot get to know the guy also find something in common with him like a hobby you both lime to do together theirs a lot more but t that is general thinks   that guys would like in a women

02 Dec
Oh and be yourself not something your not
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Dec 2, 2013 3:49am
via Android

Any guy would want you if you hard down to earth, honest, loyal and can have fun/take abit of a joke, join in what they do.

Look basically the guy will come along for you, you wont need to go looking very hard, communication in a relationship is so important, always be honest with each other, dont get jellious over stupid things and dont get possessive of each other let each other live and if you are right for each other everything will fall into place.

Thats not to say you wont have fights every so often, but work them out and make sure you are both on the same level and enjoy being around each other.

Goodluck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51