If you know a lot about diets that help in workouts Tell me please

1 post | Original | Recent
Dec 3, 2013 4:15pm
via Android

I am 15 years I want to know what is the diet that is recommended for muscle building

03 Dec
get in more calories. Double up on all your servings. For example, if you're having one chicken breast for dinner, from now on, make that two.you should eat twice as much as you normally would. eat frequently - once every 2-3 hours would be your best bet if you really struggle. You should eat 6 times a day. And in every meal there should be proteins and carbs. Next, you also must be absolutely sure you're eating good food immediately after your workout. If you let yourself suffer at this point, you're not maximizing the true potential of the effects...
03 Dec
Thanks for your time and I really appreciate your help. If it possible tell me a diet suitable for me
04 Dec
No proble, for any doubt , just ask :)
04 Dec
04 Dec
Day 1: Breakfast: 1.5 cups raw oatmeal 1 cup skim milk 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins 1 TBS flax oil (cinnamon flavored flax oil works well with oatmeal too) 750 calories, 35 g protein, 90 g carbs, 18 g fat Midmorning Snack: 1 cup skim milk 1 large piece of fruit with 1 TBS natural peanut butter 1 low-fat mozzarella stick 500 calories, 30 g protein, 30 g carbs, 18 g fat Lunch: 2 cups egg salad on 2 whole wheat pitas 1 banana 600 calories; 74 g protein, 16 g carbs, 30 g fat Afternoon Snack: 1 cup...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51