Be careful!!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Dec 6, 2013 5:35pm
via iOS
Ok I just took the newest preworkout. I was told it was low beta alkanine. I took it and found out it is actually the strongest one on the market. I has pure beta alkanin (which my body can't take) Within a min of drinking I started convulsing , shaking and throwing up. My gym partner almost took me to the hospital. I feel like thousands of needles are stabbing at my face and my body still feels numb. Never will I sample without research again. Esp when it's a scene kid at gnc who suggests it
06 Dec
Omg that's scary hope u feel better & thanks for the info
07 Dec
Gotta well....
07 Dec
Feel better asap
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 6, 2013 6:40pm
via Android

I hope you are feeling better

Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
Dec 6, 2013 6:47pm
via Android

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon.

I don't take preworkouts , supplements, pillsetc. Just the occasional protein powder so no worries there. But I'm sorry that happened to you!!!

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Dec 6, 2013 8:19pm
via Android

Wow that's the most intense reaction I've ever heard from a pre workout!  Hope your feeling better.. if or when you use another be sure to cycle off for about a month, after you finish the full bottle. Oh and if your more petite try only taking half the recommend serving. Hope nothing like that happens again.

06 Dec
What's a pre workout ? A supplement? Or actual workout..
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Dec 7, 2013 12:43am
via Android

It's q supplement, it's supposed too give you energy at the gym and increase your endurance.. there are A LOT of different ones that offer you more but that's the main thing it's used for. The right one will definitely get you in the gym! 

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 7, 2013 1:02am
via Android

I did that with alarm ultra I was sick the entire day!  Take half or less next time.  You look very petite and I'm only 108 lbs 5'1". I now take everything half dose when it comes to working out and it still works just add good!  Good luck

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 7, 2013 2:57pm
via Android

http://www.referralduty.com/index.php?invite=49858

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 4:06pm
via Android

Hope you are ok,
personally I never take any power or premade supplements.  Unless its one little juice box sized protein drink after a big workout when I hav absolutly nothing else

Hope you get better fast though and that you dont have to go through that again

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51