What should I workout next?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 5:02pm
via Android

this question is mainly for women but guys can answer it too. what else should I workout and what can I do to improve how I look right now? be honest with how you think that I look right now

08 Dec
Maybe you should work on getting arms bigger and that
08 Dec
How am I looking now
08 Dec
You are looking fine but its always good to aim big... some people like muscular men and some dont but it all depends how u feel if you feel your small then aim big to get big but if u are happy then stick with the size u are
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 5:19pm
via Android

So you'd like me more muscular?

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 5:32pm
via Android

You look good now. You can't go off of someones likes, because everyone is different. Make yourself happy.!

08 Dec
Thanks Jackie :) you look great too
08 Dec
Np Zachary, ..n Thank you..:)
08 Dec
Hey Jackie...wat does np mean? I'm guessing nice pic..i dnt mean to sound stupid but i really dnt knw
08 Dec
Hannah its okay you dont sound stupid..it means No Problem. N thank you.:)
08 Dec
Haha..I think I read that wrong..I thought you were telling me I have a nice picture. .lol..oops
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 5:34pm
via Android

Your arms r big enough in proportion to the rest in fact any bigger ur gonna start looking little out of proportion ur chest and shoulders is wat u should focus on next u hav good shape but do need mass not to big but definitely need size in both ur shoulders and chest whn do crunches add weight to bring out ur abs a bit more...ur body weight seems perfect and ur arms look perfect to...i hope ths isn't sounding offensive not my intent also not sure bout ur back sense no pics but dnt neglect it if u havnt thts awesome ur doing good keep up th good work

08 Dec
Though i do agree with jackie on u cant go by others likes. Sh is rite every body is different jus b happy with urself but professionally speaking thts wat frm wat i see u should b working on to create an awesome physique ain't nothing wrong with taking th good and making it better
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 5:52pm
via Android

Thanks for the honesty

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 6:00pm
via Android

I think u shouid work on your chest....and If u think u are small then work on every body part to get a bit bigger

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 6:56pm
via Android

Thanks

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 7:11pm
via iOS
It seems like the last couple of forums you posted is all about getting girls opinions on how you look. Have some confidence in yourself. You look amazing! Your hot and have a nice body, be proud of it. Confidence is more attractive then muscle to me. Be fit and healthy for yourself. If you want stuff to work on for you I would say chest, shoulders. Keep it up! :)
08 Dec
Been waiting on you to post :) I win ;)
08 Dec
You know I think your hot ;)
08 Dec
Tryin for ya
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 9:30pm
via Android

Do chest workouts

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 9, 2013 3:14am
via Android

So.. as much as I gather.... chest lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51