Puttin in 60 hrs a week at wrk lately and losing motivation.... need a better wrkout sch... Any ideas?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 9, 2013 1:37pm
via Android

09 Dec
Keep chin up Kari! On the refine options you can select to search for 5 or 10minute workouts. See about my be fitting a few of these here and there!
09 Dec
Same here i do 70-80 a week :( lol no day off
12 Dec
Hey kari dont give up on your goals girl.5,10,15 and so on minutes count girl .if u work in the noon then u can schedule your workouts in the mrng.or i u work in the mrng arrange your workouts in the noons.girl the point is 2 not let your goals leave.u r strng girl. Iam a stay home mom of 2 my work ist 2 take care of them. Many people dont understand that watching taking care of our kids is work. Wich in reallity it is cuz frim the time they wake up all the way till they sleep...
16 Dec
Same here, 64 hour weeks, pays for a vacation to somewhere warm
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 9, 2013 1:45pm
via Android

I work similar hours per week I'd love to talk more about it if you kik me. farquharz01

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Dec 9, 2013 2:09pm
via Android

Hey Kari frm which country u belong?

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Dec 9, 2013 2:16pm
via Android

I've been working 60-70 hours a week plus college at night so I try yo get up an extra hour early to workout

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Dec 9, 2013 5:46pm
via Android

The key of the sucess is to schedule your workout
Could you do it at noon?
Could you do it saturday, sunday?
And how long can you train?
40 minutes intense are better than 2 hours cool.
Do you work every day?

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 9, 2013 6:31pm
via Android

Thanks guys will take all into consideration :)

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 5:04am
via Android

Losing motivation?? Ur tired!!! Thts understandable!!! Keep up th good work!!!! Ur doing good!!!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 12:35am
via Android

Thanks maria dont worry I dont trip over stuff like tht and I kbow ur just watching out. Thnk u for the support and props up to your situation as well

13 Dec
You can do it!!!
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 3:09pm
via iOS
Try a light/moderate workout or walk before work, and intense workouts on off/half days. Basic health is also 80 percent what you eat, so focus on nutrition.
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 6:20am
via Android

If you are working those hours I can suggest maybe and I'm careful at say maybe one hard training day but while working those hours taking up yoga, tai chi is great way to stay fit and healthy while and improving performance at work. The reason why I was not recommending intense training while working long hours, is that your body needs recovery and yoga and tai chi perfect recovery if you were to train intense you'll find you'll get sick more often a decrease in performance both at work and at the gym and decrease in muscle

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 8:14am
via Android

Hey try out yoga and hardly 15-20 minutes a day....it will help out in your work too:)

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 9:45am

When do you workout? I find that doing it in the morning gives me energy for the day. If I tried to do it at night i'd be too tired....and less motivated.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51