Image_thumb
46 Posts
Dec 8, 2012 6:12pm
via iOS
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Dec 8, 2012 6:15pm
via iOS
I am going through a tough time now...firday afternoon i got diagnois with lung cancer. I had it before an went through chemo. It didnt work...this time it came back stronger and i have become  weaker. I could really use some support considering my mom and lil sis dont care. My dad is the only one who really cares! does anybody have advice???? I need all the prayers i can get! Chemo isnt working this time!!!
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Dec 8, 2012 6:32pm
via Android

My thoughts and prayers are with you Hannah.

Image_thumb
47 Posts
Dec 8, 2012 7:53pm
via iOS
All my wishes and prayers are with u....God bless u!!!
Image_thumb
323 Posts
Dec 8, 2012 8:43pm
via Android

I dont belive that ur mom n sis dont care. They probably dont know how to deal with it in a healthy way. Its kinda of a big deal. I just cant  understand that. My heart goes out to u n ur family. Keep fighting the good fight n remember u have us to relay on

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Dec 8, 2012 11:31pm
via iOS
But they told me to my face they didnt care!
Image_thumb
323 Posts
Dec 9, 2012 4:51am
via Android

Well if thats really the case, ur mom n sis are horrible people. M sorry that u have to deal with such coldness. If there is anything i can do for u please just ask me. I know we r not even close of being on the same level when it comes to life issues but my family sucks too. Again, m here for u for anything. Lean on ur dad for support. He seems like the only one there with  a heart.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 9, 2012 5:18am
via iOS
I'm very sorry to hear that and my thoughts and prayers are with you. My grandpa has had many different cancers and he says that no matter what try and keep a positive attitude and find something worth smiling about. He has had all types of cancer that he has been cured of or has reoccurred in the past 15 years and even all of his doctors are shocked he is still alive, but it is because of his attitude about it that he is still here. Even his doctors say thats why he is still here today. Try and keep your head up and don't let it or your mom/sis get you down! 
Image_thumb
194 Posts
Dec 9, 2012 10:19am
via iOS
We're all here for you Hannah! Stay strong! You can get through this you just got to be positive and believe 
2014-12-21_15
67 Posts
Dec 9, 2012 1:43pm
via Android

Hannah, I told you a little bit about my cancer & upcoming surgery in 3 days. One of the things that has been helping me is me caring about myself. I always did, but once I found out I had cancer 5 months ago, my focus turned completely towards me & me only. I selectively & carefully chose who I wanted to inform about my diagnosis because I didn't want advice from just anyone. And you know what I found out; even some of the ones I did tell didn't really know how to respond properly. I know they care, its just that the issue is so technical, they really don't know how they can help. And all I needed was someone to listen from time to time. Henceforth, I became my advocate. What I learned about my cancer, I taught to others, then out of nowhere, I became their hero. I wasn't trying to be anyone's hero, I was just fighting to live, but it was because of my outlook on my own life they saw that made me the hero. Eating right & exercising was already a routine for me, but became a bigger, more important part of my life as I knew I would fight hard through this. I've encouraged you to look at my fb page "Stomp The Pain". There are encouraging topics & stories that I post daily. Many from Stand up to Cancer & The American Cancer Society. But I'm fighting with you dear. You're not alone. You have to be strong for yourself, because there's no guarantee that anyone else will.

2014-12-21_15
67 Posts
Dec 9, 2012 2:21pm
via Android

Thanks Rani. If any of you are on fb, know someone who is fighting or lost their fight to cancer, give the story on my page and I'll do a shout out to them and pray for the family. "Stomp The Pain". It's a public page and a learning tool made to educate about cancer & receive support.

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 9, 2012 2:33pm
via Android

Felicia, thanks so much for being an advocate. I worked in Oncology for a short while, and it was amazing to see the human spirit rise up and fight the disease and everything that goes with it, like yourself. However, there are others that just feel defeated, hopeless, etc... They need the support advocates like you provide. You're a great person.
And Hannah, don't give up. We're all rooting for you!

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Dec 9, 2012 2:50pm
via iOS
thanks everyone
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Dec 11, 2012 3:49pm
via iOS
Dear Hannah, 
Wow. You are going through a huge life difficulty. My grandmother went through the same thing a few years back. Don't let your mother and sisters attitude hurt you or keep you back, you are in a fight for your life. Keep fighting and don't give up, we are all here for you, praying and hoping. 
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Dec 11, 2012 4:04pm
via iOS
I just saw a forum you posted on, are you really 13?!
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Dec 11, 2012 4:06pm
via iOS
An then you said you are 15, wich is the real age?
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Dec 11, 2012 10:40pm
via Android

My dad survived cancer! It was really hard for me to see my dad like that! But he is doing really well right now and is cancer free! I'll be praying for you and stay strong!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51