Fat

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 18, 2012 2:45am
Hi I'm mike I have a fat problem today at the beach a girl came up to me and asked if she could feel my moobs so I let her I didn't care because I have 32.4% body fat and I'm considered obese then after my friends all came to my seat at the beach (all my friends have 6 packs) and said I need a bra for my moobs then they made me go to there houses to benchpress and I couldn't lift the bar then we did pushups situps and pull ups and I couldn't even do one of any exercise.
Image_thumb
179 Posts
Jul 19, 2012 2:00am
via iOS
Start with a healthy diet and cardio. Lose the weight before you attempt to gain muscele
Image_thumb
174 Posts
Jul 26, 2012 9:13pm
via iOS
Truthfully. I have seen a bigger guy than you lose the weight in under a year and now he is in body building competitions. I actually didn't recognize him. He changed his mentality and the rest came easy with some effort.  Focus your mind then you can do all the fun exercises that people tell you.  Don't let people feel your moobs, unless you are about to get intimate with them.
Image_thumb
179 Posts
Jul 27, 2012 11:51am
via iOS
Also you should try a low glycemic diet. You can google foods that are low glycemic.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 26, 2012 6:15am
via iOS
Bro are serious... Let someone touch you moobs?! Before you even start working out you need to be mentally fit or you will just fall to pieces. So to start do little like changing that one soda into a water or that fried chicken into a baked one. Keep your head up^
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Aug 26, 2012 3:24pm
via iOS
You need a good attitude first. Don't loll at them as man boobs. It is you chest and you have to say you can!!!
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Aug 26, 2012 3:24pm
via iOS
And the good thing is about being a bigger person is you will find you will lose weight a little bit faster
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Aug 27, 2012 6:04am
via iOS
Im sad by this to be honest. I know its hard to get started. When i started and was not strong and out of shape i wanted to quit but it took only 4 months for me to look like i do in my picture. Once you get stronger and leaner and faster you will start to enjoy it becausr it is a great motivator... Start by just simply walking... And remember its 80 percent diet... Id you dont eat proper you dont get benefit. If you need anything at all please dont hesitate to send me a message. We are a team
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 27, 2012 6:58pm
via iOS
Wow that nice I'm looking for how to loose my stomach
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 28, 2012 4:49am
via iOS
Where's the "like button"? Lol. I agree with you say. :)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 28, 2012 4:52am
via iOS
Sorry was referring to Garreth. Concentrate on the mind, positivity is important. :) 
Get the will power to workout. ;) 
Image_thumb
131 Posts
Aug 28, 2012 7:53am
via iOS
I wish I could hang out with ur friends it's gets boring working out alone :p. seems like a active fun bunch lol
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 9, 2012 10:14pm
via iOS
I have the same prob..I play sports and work out some times but I can never get rid of fat or lose weight!!!help
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Sep 10, 2012 5:32pm
via iOS
Yo guys mark k. and the guy who posted have u tried coconut oil ? u can buy it in health food shops i kno a few ppl who've noticed results in weeks ! look into it and PLEASE make it organic ! bless all you guys !!!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 13, 2012 6:27am
via iOS
I was like you 6 months ago, bought a pull up bar and do press ups and lots of fast walking, lost 40 lbs, if I can do it at 51 anyone can !
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 13, 2012 8:00am
via iOS
Hey mike what's your diet like? And have you tried walking n swimming? Don't need massive muscles to get started just walk a lil more each day . Remember pain is just weakness leaving the body

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51