Shred fat

3 posts | Original | Recent

1119683_100002117750790_411217174_n_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 12:16am
via Android

Hi guys I'm new and I want to lose weight and get toned. I'm in school so that makes it a little tougher but what are some ways to shred fat and get toned in a good amount of time ?

17 Dec
Do cardio and then work on one group of muscle at the time. For ex : monday you do cardio and work on chest. Tuesday, cardio and you so biceps and triceps. Wednesday, cardio and shoulders. Never skip cardio. Even if u have a rest day, do at least cardio. If u wanna lose weight. An advice. When you do cardio dress warm so you sweat more and burn more.
17 Dec
In this way you lose weight and you build muscles. And man, be carefull at what you eat. It doesnt make any sense if you burn 300 caloriea today but you go home and you put them back. ;)
17 Dec
Alright dude thanks a lot !!!! Is about 45 mins a day good and what type of meals? And how long should I do this?
17 Dec
If u wanna lose weight reduce carbs, not eliminate them. Eat proteins. Like during the day when you get a little bit hungry have some nuts or a yougurt. Nuts (all kind of nuts)are a good source of Good Fats and proteins. Protein source ( beef , turkey , eggs tunna .) You should know what is " garbage" for your body. Just think that if u run 1 mile you burn 100 calories. Try to never eat more calories than you burn. Ex: if u burn 400 calories td. Dont go home and eat food that will make you...
17 Dec
So like could I eat granola bars? and so less saturated fats and more protein right? Well thanks dude I'll try all this :) and my mom makes me food how do I know if it's good for me? Should just eat my separate stuff?
6 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 2:08am
via Android

Yeah lol that's when she cooks for me too hah and like what are your usual 5 meals? And she would  support me ha and honestly I really like fruits and vegetables all that kinda healthy stuff but being healthy is kinda expensive. 

17 Dec
It doesn't have to be shop smart look for good deals and don't just buy into hype over superfoods etc. I try to pair meals w/ a heaping pile if veggies use the 2/3 rule which is that's how much of your plate is veggies and the rest is whatever. Cutting carbs and increasing protein is also advisable but don't go crazy if you eat well 90% of the time and input is ll cut weight in no time
17 Dec
Is there deals in the adds that would help? And so mostly veggies and provably meat? And carbs like bread? Oh and thanks lol
17 Dec
Yeah just check the local paper :-) go for lean meat like chicken or turkey
6 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 2:10am
via Android

And I drink a good amount of water dude  like 5 to 8 bottles  a day like the regular ones

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51