New

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 6:14pm
via Android

Welcome to the right place. Motivation isn't in short supply here if only you'll avail yourself.

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 3:59pm
via Android

I'm 5ft 4 and between 200 and 210 lbs. .. I feel your pain! I'm 15.... I've always been heavy and I have Very little support from my family.... HELP!

19 Dec
Do thw work. I was a twig but now I can bench 375 and squat 450 and I'm 16. My motivation was Force Recon. You need to prove to your family that you can do it. Go to Gnc for better result.
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 1:22am
via Android

Welcome.  And congratulations on making the first step to your new self. I'm sure you will find much support along your way. You are going to find highs and lows, but remember to stick with it and start out with small goals that you can and will achieve.

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 1:39am
via Android

Welcome. I would suggest, don't push yourself too hard at first, this if the kind of thing that you need to stick with long-term, not a race. Anything you do to make it unpleasant enough to convince yourself to quit is just self-defeating.

Start with small diet changes. Start with short, easy workouts. Take fifteen-minute walks after dinner if you can. If you've been inactive for a long time, you can't expect to just start doing hard exercise, you gotta ease into it over weeks or months to prevent fatigue, sickness, and injury. This will also give you time to adjust and ease into a new life of new habits, which is actually the bigger challenge.

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 9:29pm
via Android

Welcome dear. Take things one step at atime and never give up.you will face challenges but you can overcome them. I have a heavy daughter too she is 12yrs. But i am her motivator as the people here on skimble are mine. I believe with commitment and discipline we will make it. Good luck to us all.

Image_thumb
278 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 1:44am
via Android

Awesome advice from patrick..it takes time to lose the weigh but just focus on small goals and in the end it will be a" piece of cake" lol We are all a fitness family,so your in good hands! Good luck and God bless!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51