This is not facebook....

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 21, 2013 7:02am
via Android

Why does everyone post about stuff that has nothing to do with what this app is about?

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Dec 21, 2013 8:41am
via Android

because even though this app is about working out its still a networking app

Image_thumb
952 Posts
Dec 21, 2013 9:19am
via Android

Forums in most any internet community have an "off-topic" section. These forums are a little weird in how the interface is presented in the app... So these topics appear mixed in with all the others, but there are actually forum sections here, like all other forums. (diet and nutrition, teens, weight loss, etc.) They just don't show up by default organized on a forum home page like most other forums, here you gotta look for that page.

21 Dec
Social health...is just as important as th rest
21 Dec
I know right, like this is the new Facebook like yeah lets get weird, write a comments on everything be too opinionated on every topic. Let's see work out photos and muscle progression. I also like to act like a computer scholar and dump loads of useless babel on everyone. Make them look dumb. Do you even bench?
21 Dec
hey Steve did you steal that photo idea from Armin van buuren? it looks just like his new album cover.
21 Dec
No sit its an original idea I had in may with my brother.
21 Dec
it looks cool nice pic.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 21, 2013 9:10pm
via iOS
Hey Bruno you weren't kidding about the Album cover 'intense' cept he's facing the camera (I'm looking away) Hannah :) the do you even bench? It was a joke but the fact you can lift as much as you do! It's very impressive! Keep it up!
22 Dec
Sorry I tend to miss jokes :-) lol sorry and thanx
Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 22, 2013 1:08am
via Android

I assume it's to met and make friends with people with similar interests. For one, we all workout! :) and many if us are trying eat to well too. This is a major part of our lives and effects us everyday. Why not make some friends while we're at it with some "off" topics?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51