Yoga

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 1:39am
via Android

Hey guys any good yoga workouts you can recommend me? I'm new and barely getting the hang of this. Thanks in advance

01 Jan
You can try easy pose yoga like tree pose warrior 1. Bedtime yoga also good for relaxation good luck
03 Jan
You tube is okay too
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 6:58am
via Android

An hr of power yoga is great...do everything with jus 30 sec break between dem....all de best!!

24 Dec
Thank you Denish for the information
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 2:56am
via Android

IN BETWEEN POSES PERFORM PUSHUPS INSTEAD OF CHILDS POSE YOU WILL BE AMAZED OF HOW MANY YOU CAN PERFORM IN A HOUR LONG YOGA SESH

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 3:50am
via Android

If youre just getting the hang of it... yes, i recommend taking ut slow at first.  Once you really get into yoga and you build up some stamina for it, i recommend investing in bob harpers power yoga (or something to the same effect). It has a twenty minute starter workout to get you accostomed to his style and an hour workout. Both are absolutely fantastic, and worth the investment.

Ive done the workout plenty of times, and never get bored of it. Youre always able to push yourself farther with it.

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 10:57am
via Android

Even I am starting off with yoga. Finding most of the poses difficult because of my lack of flexibility. I think there are a number of yoga transitions in the app. I am doing the My Morning Yoga
And Perfect Posture
These 2 are relatively easy

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51