Boost Self esteem

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 19, 2012 11:19pm
I'm 18 but I hate the way I look whenever I look in the Mirror I feel ugly. I hate my big thighs and my stomach even when someone gives me a nice comment about my self all is thanks but don't really believe it how can change this ?
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 20, 2012 12:44am
via iOS
You have to love yourself!
You should write down motivation stuff on your mirror and stuff that's what i do :) 
And it's helped so much! 
Keep yourself active! Do plenty of cardio!
And remember 
Do not reward yourself with food; youre not a dog.
Reward yourself with an outfit (smaller size" you'll feel so much better.
I promise 
Image_thumb
174 Posts
Jul 29, 2012 8:15pm
via iOS
Seriously?  I don't see big thighs in the picture. Watch the show "extreme weight loss". 95% of the time it is mental.  Once they break past theental barrier, they achieve amazing results. I don't know these people, but I am proud of their success.
Image_thumb
174 Posts
Jul 30, 2012 12:20am
via iOS
I re-read the post again and I forgot to say that I don't see a stomach on you either! Sorry I didn't mention it before.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 28, 2012 9:31pm
via Android

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 28, 2012 9:31pm
via Android

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Sep 29, 2012 12:45am
via iOS
It's all about changing your thoughts. Instead of looking at yourself and saying negative things change it for something positive. The more you attack yourself the harder it will be to feel good. It all starts with you. You become what you think. Hope it helps 
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 29, 2012 2:00am
via Android

Once u start  to exercise it's amazing how much energy u gain but u also gain confidence as u start  to lose some weight, u don't look like u need to but it's great to tone up & feel fitter!

Icon_missing_thumb
42 Posts
Nov 6, 2012 6:28am
via iOS
I have the same problem....except ppl dont compliment me probably cuz i've been gaining weight instead of losinf it :/

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51