What do u think?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 4:27am
via Android

What do you think about plus size woman? For me i think woman are beautiful no matter in what size or body type. But somehow this plus size woman having a hard time in our society i heard they been calling fat girl or dinasour or gozilla and so on. Major disrespect. Tell me your experience or any other opinion.

26 Dec
I thnk tht the younger u r the more looks is important but as we grow older we realize there are more important things discrimination will always b wheather its looks race religion disability or jus being different or ackward...I dnt see any difference n someone calling one woman or man or child a blue whale or walking toothpicks....it doesn't matter really to me what size someone is
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 4:55am
via iOS
I think we women tend to be each other's worst enemy. No matter what size or height...we battle self image problems and self esteem problems. If we could see beyond looks and get to know one another, we could find that girl you've been judging cause of weight has the exact same insecurity problems as you do. 

Underneath it all, we want validation, appreciation and compassion. 

27 Dec
Ya i agree after all we just human
27 Dec
Exactly!
Image_thumb
278 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 5:17am
via Android

"Beautiful creations from the hands of God" some different sizes,and colors..but in the end we all have the same" father".God bless

27 Dec
God creations always perfect
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 5:27am
via Android

Women is a nature,nature is always beautiful,just give happiness to mankind with bearing lots of pain and sacrifices!!!! Respect her love her and care for her!!!

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 5:39am
via Android

http://i.stuff.co.nz/life-style/wellbeing/8760102/When-your-mother-says-shes-fat

And google "special k fat talk" and watch their 2 minute ad. I think special k is not so great since they encourage women to substitute 2 meals a day with their bad cereal (with a picture of a skinny woman on the box) but the ad is interesting.

26 Dec
27 Dec
Sometimes woman are so desperate to be beautiful
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 10:42am
via Android

It doesnt matter what size you are as long as you are happy with yourself thats the most important thing

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51