Sucker for sweets :/

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 10:19am
via iOS
Lost weight , gain weight... I can't stop freaking eating sweets!!!! Seriously! Uhh idk what to do about it, and then I can never curve my hunger! I seem to always be hungry WTF! Help
31 Dec
I use dark chocolate as a replacement and lots of fruits!
Icon_missing_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 3:06pm
via iOS
Don't buy sweets? :P
If you don't have them then you can't eat them.
31 Dec
Easier said than done sometimes... sweets are everywhere!
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 8:17pm
via Android

I love sweets too...hell ya i soooo much love them..but i want to lose weight and to do that i have to leave sweets...not nice but you can do it. Start with taking one sweet aday pending on how many you take per day..cut it down by half and gradually make it 2wice a week before you know it,you will be like...bye bye sweets,i sure can do without them.

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 8:58pm
via Android

Omg you sound like me...I loves my sweets. You can try eating fruit and trust me I know its a different type of sweet but it helps sometimes. If you really need cake or whatever... have it, just don't have too much too often and make room for it in your calorie count or, what I do is plan to add in an extra work out. Even if I only burn 100 extra  calories, it adds to the amount you can eat which may not make you lose the weight but you shouldn't gain it either.

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 10:24pm
via Android

Do what I do I eat then workout eat then workout everytime I eat I do a 10min workout minimum thats how I maintain my same weight

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 10:51pm
via Android

Dnt worry bout it...did u knw if u take a timid shy cat and u want it to go into a certain room say th laundry room and it won't tht all u hav to do is shut the door??? The cats nature is so curious tht after awhile whn u open back th door it will run into th room...we humans ain't much different n tht area u tell us we can't hav something or can't do something it becomes even more appealing we thnk bout it more we desire it more..u get th idea..whn we tell ourselves tht is a forbidden treat it automatically becomes ths huge temptation tht screams eat me!!!! Th trick is no limitations no restrictions..instead of restrictions or trying to replace it with something u dnt like...try just making a life long commitment to eating healthy if u want a candy bar eat a candy bar count it as part of ur daily intake and enjoy it a candy bar every now and thn ain't gonna hurt u and without th I can't hav ths what am I gonna do failure success rollercoaster ull b happy reaching ur goals and enjoying it at th same time

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 11:26pm
via Android

The part about you always being hungry... eat whole grains, they digest slower so you feel full longer. The same applies to fiber rich veggiesHave a glass of water with every meal and drink between bites...this helps u eat more slowly and that gives your brain the time it needs to register that you're getting full so you don't over eat. :-)  hope this helps

31 Dec
Their are two types of carbohydrates 1)simple 2)complex ...ths has to do with their chemical structure simple carbs break down quickly and are not very nutritional...where as complex carbohydrates break down more slowly and contain greater amounts of vitamins as well as minerals and fiber ths is y they make u feel fuller longer...and drinking water does indeed make u feel full tho no calories r being added so ur going to feel hungry again chance are if ur hungry ur not eating enough plain and simple
01 Jan
No competition... I know what simple and complex carbs are, if not for anyone else I know it for myself. I know that water doesn't add calories but it helps to stop overeating. You don't have to like my advice and you don't have to have a comment for everything I find that annoying, its like you're trying to prove better than me. And I really don't care for that kinda thing
01 Jan
Mam th greatest mistake of man kind is thier perception of their fellow man's intentions ..in fact u perceived me as being n competition with u as yet th truth of th matter is I quite agreed with ur post and n fact thought I had clarified tht I could blame it on th fact tht I am autistic and am trying to communicate th best I can yet Ill spare u and me as well as others th drama I am sorry for annoying u and I'm sorry but I will continue to b myself as its all I...
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 1:12am
via Android

As others have mentioned, train your brain to crave fresh fruit when you'd typically want confections. It's not a perfect replacement of taste but it may be enough & will pay major health dividends

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51