Flexibility(people who know)

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 2:50pm
via Android

I want to become flexible. Do I just start stretching or do I have to do some kind of warm-up then stretch my muscles?? I am confused and Google hasn't been much of a help.

01 Jan
The best way to increase ur flexibility is through yoga!It will make your body and mind one.
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 4:32pm
via Android

Frm what I knw its never good do stretch a cold muscle...tho at one time tht is exactly what we did..but new research revealed tht ths was improper tho still more research needs to b done and ths could b contraversial in some places...there r different types of stretching static stretching the old school kind and active stretching may b also called dynamic stretchin but not sure...thnk of a car on a cold day and the need to warm it up...our bodies its best before stretching to do some light or mild cardio do get the blood flowing into th proper areas...n martial we did both one instucter taught me th best time to increase flexibility was after ur muscles were warm and lose ..but again much still needs to b learned and still may widely b a contraversial issue..Id warmup with 5min or so mild cardio thn do my active stretching and if I do any static stretching it would b after a workout

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 11:09am
via Android

Hi haha, so I'm a cheerleader.
You should warm up before streching, like running/cardio. Then you problably should try to strech about 3-4 times a week and add up.
But then I actually don't know your flex level. Haha

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51