Building muscle

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 1, 2014 8:43pm
via iOS
New year is here and I wanna get in shape. I gained a lot of weight but I don't wanna loose it. Instead I wanna build muscle. What workout do you guys recommend??
19 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 9:31pm
via Android

I'm not an expert but i'd recommend a combination of intense aerobics/cardio + strength training. The aerobics will burn off the fat & strength training will build muscles. Be sure to eat as healthy as possible making sure you get plenty of low-fat protein (chicken, fish, & beans are good options). Drink lots of water & be sure you get a proper amount & quality of sleep. I hope that helps & I wish you success in your goals!

156 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 9:42pm
via Android

I also have gained some weight but my focus is build muscle, eventhough not bulk... Circuit works for me... Plank, Squat, Lunges, Overhead Press, Push ups, Power Clean with dumbbells are some of the moves I do, one following the other without rest... in about 30 mins I feel I've done cardio and strength at the same time!

02 Jan
Yea...I feel tht way to after circut training...its really how I push myself I hav thm lazy days...I hate cardio by itself its not much of a challenge but circut training is like the best of both worlds
482 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 3:19am
via Android

I recommend all free kris gethin 12 week transformation in conjuction to ths app ...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51