Help? Can I pick your brains?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 6:59pm
via Android

I use to be size 22+ ive lost the weight i'm size 14 -16 now weighing 10 stone 7. I need to tighten up, im still a little loose any recommendations on exercises to help? Also my booty has always been tooooo big can't lose it so how can I control/tone it instead? Any help would be much appreciated xx

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 12:11am
via Android

Skin takes time. Sometimes alot of time. And sometimes it needs surgery. I am not aware of exersises to get ur skinn 'thighter' other than to fill it in with muscles

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 1:29am
via Android

Sadly, if skin has been stretched to its max for a period of time, then it may not bounce back and the best option would be surgery. Strength trainin' will help build muscle to fill in but it just depends on how well your skin will bounce back. Don't give up and call a surgeon yet! Continue with healthy diet and consistent exercise and your body just may surprise you!

05 Jan
I see where your coming from, it was quite loose when I started to lose weight and its tightened itself up so far i think my age, dieting and exercising helped towards that even the majority of stretch marks have cleared up, but now im looking towards doing specific exercises for the areas still in need whilst continuing my previous routine

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51