How do I get a six pack

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 10:47pm
via Android

I have been working out my abs for months I have changed it up daily and made it harder and yet I still have no six pack can someone help me.plz

07 Jan
I am a gymnast and i got mine by doing 50 situps,50 tightened core pushups and 15 cross situps every 2 days.Also you have to watch your eating,i'm not saying you have to give up your daily diet just pass on unhealthy foods and grease once in a while.Judging by your pic you're on your way there-you also must have patience,it took me about 2-3 weeks.Good luck :)
07 Jan
P.S.I'm 14
07 Jan
I have been working out my abs for.months
07 Jan
Well most likely your last row of abs is covered by fat (just asked my trainer).He says to try to focus on lower abdomen exercises that this app also has.And stay away from unhealthy foods until your last row has developed,i hope that cleared it up :)
07 Jan
K btw I m bigger than u upper body wise which is why its easier for you to develop abs faster so it will vary
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 10:51pm
via Android

hows your diet? honestly there's no magic to it eat clean. jumprope,moutain climbers,speedchute etc something to help burn bodyfat. start hitting your lower abs first weighted knee rasies,leg lifts,v ups,air bikes,side planks etc good luck

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 10:52pm
via Android

Drink a lot of water/ Green tea
You have to eat healthier cut back on high calories no sodas less snacks

Workouts
Planking side planking
Bicycle crunches
V ups
Flutter kicks
V holds
Sit ups
Scissor kicks

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 10:54pm
via Android

A 6 pack is made in the kitchen. If you have subcutaneous fat covering your abs, then it doesn't matter how strong they are, you won't be able to see them. Focus on weight loss and they might start to show.

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 1:38am
via Android

best advice:abs are made in the kitchen, bottom line

07 Jan
I eat vegetables everyday and fruit so idk if its the food I ll try a better diet
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 1:40am
via Android

green veggies? what type of fruit?

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 1:46am
via iOS
Don't lift too much weight. Just keep eating a healthy diet and exercise your abs more. Sixpack also depends on your testosterone hormone. If you haven't got enough testosterone, your body won't bulk up as you wish. It's natural.
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 2:20pm
via iOS
i get sixpack with steel abs a6w program its on app store the best program and i was fat before now ive got sixpack

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51