Why do you work out?

22 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 11:49pm
via Android

I work out because 5ft2 and I weigh 147lbs, I've just been dumped from my longest relationship, I've recently had a miscarriage, I'm a carer for my blind mother and i've given up smoking after 8 years of depending on them. So not only do I exercise cause I need to lose weight but also as an outlet for my anger, stress and pain. I'm bored and nosy, why do you workout?

06 Jan
You should workout if your bored lol..:-) :-) I workout because I want to look better for myself & my gf I want ABS & a toner legs and butt
07 Jan
Im taking a rest, that's aloud right? I need to get rid of my thighs, my butt, my arms and tone my core and thighs. But earth wasn't made in a day so neither will my body :p
07 Jan
Ur mom blind and I m deaf I love workout kept stay shape active. ... u aways beauty coco no matter. .. why should workout would be happen and changer life makr happy and smile everyday nothing that much stresses or drepress and try foucs workout and spend time with ur mom beauty blance wiseother u will use it alots changer life not befor past . Now go new on ur workout have a chance smile... any qq I always be happy help u coco
07 Jan
My mom is paralyzed.
07 Jan
Wow see we all have our own struggles, I use to smoke to get away from mine but it was damaging my singing voice so ive picked up exercise it makes me feel free and exhausted
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 1:16am
via Android

Just to mantain a good weight and to eat whatever i want

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 2:39am
via Android

Great job to give up smoking I gave them up in 1979 after 10 years smoking, some of my friends and brother didn't quit they are gone now most last year or of their lives carrying oxyen bottles.working out helps me feel more control of my life and confidence of myself to do anything

07 Jan
Wow I read this to my mum, its given her the motivation to quit with me
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 3:01am
via Android

Quit smoking too..I do it Cruz it feels good and its free :)

07 Jan
And I like taking a walk on my lunch break instead of smoking it away
07 Jan
Thats exactly what I do now, my lunch breaks = jogs
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 3:44am
via Android

Cause I want to show all those people who were nasty to me that I can acctually be something and look good :)

08 Jan
That's my motivation
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 3:59am
via iOS
Some teens may want to work out to build muscles and a good looking body. Some of them want to have a six-pack to attract girls (maybe) and build self-confidence. I do workout because I want to build self confidence, build muscles, and do better at soccer.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 2:12pm
via Android

Cos i want to stay healthy

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 2:48pm
via Android

I workout because I want to look good, feel good, and try to keep my muscle that I had in gymnastics

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 7, 2014 2:49pm
via Android

Me to

Screenshot_2013-10-14-17-04-42_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 9:24pm
via Android

To maintain my 70lb weight loss and most recently to tone and tighten everything up and I NEED a bootay in my life....and abs

08 Jan
I agree with the abs comment, but have to depart with you on the booty statement. I have enough booty to fill the 5000 :( family trait to say the least
Icon_missing_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 9:43pm
via Android

I just wanna look better cus i have a biig but and i hate it   so i want it o disapeare 4rver

08 Jan
I SO agree with the big butt comment, I have one too >.< just waiting for my hard work to pay off
Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 7:02am
via Android

To keep up with healthy muscle mass and bone density.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 7:09am
via Android

Ima start working out because I've always had people talking stuff about me and my weight and I know that I can do it and so can you cause if you want something done the only way of achieving that is to get the thing done
# staying motivated :)

08 Jan
People often say that losing weight should be about you and nobody else, I say if those people are the ones to push you off the starting line then let it be. For in the end we're going to cross that finish line by ourselves, and of our own will. Those other people are just our motivators, so stuff em ;) :D xxx
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 7:36am
via Android

I always say,if you look after your body,your body will look after you,thats why I work out I wane live a long nd healthy life style,like lookin after myself its not bout what people think,cz if you look good,you feel good and if you feel good you do good

08 Jan
That is a very good saying, I like it alot. Sorry Stan I've now stolen it, you've officially been hijacked love.
08 Jan
8 minutes ago Its ok we all strugle with originality sometimes :),but remember an original is always worth more then a copy ;)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 8, 2014 7:56am
via Android

I workout to better myself physically, emotionally, and mentally. Having an active and healthy lifestyle helps you look good and stay stress free.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 9:59am
Its ok we all strugle with originality sometimes :),but remember an original is always worth more then a copy ;)
08 Jan
Yes but also remember originality takes time, effort, motivation and brains. All of which I do not own. Xx
08 Jan
The only thing thats keeping you from having it is your mindset and your words, change them!ofcauz you wont own it cauz you think you dont while you already do, start telling yourself you do have, as a person think of so is he or she
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 8, 2014 10:39am
via Android

Because im starting to get fat..
And im going on vacation in two months and i am not going with fat on my hips

24 Feb
My internet has been down but im guessing your holiday is coming up soon, are you any closer to your goal?
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 1:01pm
via Android

Only for being health and have a happy life because the exercise helps me to have less stress. Also to accomplish my basketball objectives like going to a league

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 9:41pm
via Android

I had two kids and not happy how my stomach looks and want to stay active to keep in shape and play with my kids

24 Feb
Good for you, I know some people who have children, give up and then later on in life blame their children for their weight or lack of tone an structure. Parents like you deserve the best hope your goals are being fulfilled.
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 9:46pm
via Android

For confidence, weight loss and improvement on my fitness

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 10:34pm
via Android

I work out because I am down to one pair of jeans LOL. I like how I look but I have closet full of nice clothes that I can no longer wear. Bummer! Plus I don't have money to buy new clothing.. Gone are the days when I  ate what ever and stayed below 125lb. Now I watch what I eat, I work out and I can't get under 135! My husband says "welcome to thirties!"

24 Feb
Ignore your husband lol, as you must know a bit of hard work and perserverence takes a person a long way. No matter what age you are losing weight or even maintaining it can seem a struggle. Keep it up and results will be obvious soon enough
Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 12:01am
via Android

Nice topic. I work out for my health. 3 years ago I had a stroke. At the time when it happened I weighed 240lbs and had high blood pressure. Im now down to 185 and in the best shape of my life.

24 Feb
Wow well done, I for one know what it's like to be of a larger size. I've lost mine but then lost the motivation to continue, but I've found myself again I refuse to go back to that size. Props to you though everyone finds it hard to follow through but I see you have done really well hun. Keep up the good work xx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51