Laziness !

3 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Dec 14, 2012 1:29pm
via iOS
I am so lazy , I wanna do exercises but I can't , I lost weight when I was 16 but I just gain it again , and now I am too lazy to do any kind of exercise ? What should I do ?
18 Dec
Preach we all get lazy.. lol get a partner
23 Posts
Dec 14, 2012 2:54pm
via iOS
Exercise ups your energy levels and improves mood. So start slow, maybe do some shorter workouts (10-15min) 3-4 times a week. You'll probably start to enjoy it and make it a regular part of your daily routine. There's no good reason to not workout. I feel so much better when I get a workout in everyday, and believe me, I used to be very lazy and very overweight. 
21 Posts
Dec 14, 2012 6:29pm
via iOS
I struggle everyday with the question "am I up for a workout? I can always do it tomorrow it won't hurt!" But it does hurt it just adds on to my laziness, I started eating better limited myself to a net calorie goal of 1500 but try not to go over 1200. And as for working out if I don't walk everyday ill do a 10-15 min workout through out the day when I have nothing else to do. In a week n 1/2 I've lost 4.4lbs.
 Working out doesn't just make you sweat, tired add on to the stress in fact it helps you feel better about yourself, encourages you to push yourself a lil further each time and reduces your stress levels from everyday stresses.
 Just put on your workout clothes & shoes and set a simple goal like walk around your block once, the next day walk around it twice and so on. 
I wish you the best of luck and don't give up on yourself, I found it easier when I found out my best friend had been working it and eating right 15 days and lost 10lb, so now we keep in touch everyday to help scrap one another off the couch and into our running shoes.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51