Wad type Of workout shld I start off?

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 1:32pm
via Android

So hi! I'm new here and I'm wondering what type of exercise I can do to build up muscles and basically be more healthy! I'm 15 yrs old (16 in 3 months), 40 kg and 161 cm tall. Even though I'm very skinny, I feel xtremely unhealthy due to eating little and oily food.. So what type of exercise and food I can eat to become more fit! Thnx

27 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 1:35pm
via iOS
Hey there! If you want to gain weight, do not think that junk food will help! Avoid them! Eat healthy-but high in calories food! 

Workout to start? Hmm. I think you should get used to push-ups and sit-ups, also squats for your legs. 
07 Jan
Ok, thnx! ^^
30 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 2:06pm
via Android

You need to up you calorie intake quite a bit, right now you are classed as severely underweight. Make sure to eat healthy high calorie foods and not just junk. If you like peanut butter, start putting it on everything. Add high calorie snacks at least twice a day. Something like a hand full of nuts or a tortilla with peanut butter and honey (one of my favorites) makes for a healthy, high calorie snack. As far as exercise goes, it doesn't really matter what you do, just find something you like and stick with it. For people who just want to stay healthy I often reccomend picking up a recreational sport like football (not the hand egg that we Americans call football). It keeps you active but it is also a lot of fun.

07 Jan
Ok, thnx for e tip! Nvr tried a tortilla b4 but I like peanut butter ;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51