Heart rate problems ?

21 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 6:24pm
via iOS
Okay soo basically for the past two months .. Every single school day the last few hours of school .. During classes .. My heart rate starts beating really fast .. I end up unable to breath , I shiver, and I feel like I will faint . When I go to the nurse my heart rate is up to 145 .. Yesterday it went up to 155 ! And today 140 .. And it's all happening out of nowhere .. Any advice ??
08 Jan
Dude Jennifer check wid a doc soon.... I can b anxiety or weakness....do u feel numbness in arms n legs..ntt a lot but do u feel dem....are u worried abt something???
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 6:30pm
via Android

Go see a doctor. ASAP.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 6:34pm
via iOS
Ohh soo then it is serious ?  I thought that it happens .. And there is something I can do to stop it . Thank you though
08 Jan
No no no Pls go ask a doc immediately!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 6:37pm
via Android

I'm the exact same. Go to your doctor it be inregular heartbeat I have it and axcitey which makes your heart beat alot faster.xx

07 Jan
Ohh okay I will ! Thank you .. But btw while the heart rate is starting to speed up .. Any advice to stop it ? Or at least to make it less ?
07 Jan
Have some water with you, the more your worrying the more it goes faster just take slow deep breaths in and out and it should carm it down. Its awful Isnt it but if you go docs they'll probs give you some betablockers it slows down your heart youll be okay xx
07 Jan
Yea it really creeps me out .. I get too scared that I cry ..and it makes it worst ! Haha :p but yea okay next time I will drink water and yea . Thank you soo much :*
07 Jan
Hi Jennifer.. You better show yourself to a doc. But also start with yoga. It can cure anything if you are willing for it to help you. Those breathing exercises will bring heart pulse rate low to normal and your blood pressure too will be normal.
08 Jan
Btw Danielle .. Today when I felt that it will start rising up I drank water and it actually made me feel soo much better but eventually after a few minutes it started again.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 7:03pm
via Android

The best thing to do is research all about unregular heartbeat or.maybe axcitey and it triggers the heart to go faster? Does this happen because your axcious or anything or just come on all of a sudden xx

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 7:13pm
via iOS
Well it depends .. When it first happened it was because I recently had a surgery and lost a lot of blood .. Soo idk yea .. But for example yesterday it went really high cause I heard bad news about my friend being in the hospital.. Today I was only tired in class and then suddenly it happened.
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 7:17pm
via iOS
Hey Saksham .. Well I wish I can do yoga and all that but right now I can't or at least for a few months cause I had a surgery a few months ago .. Soo I can't really do that yet
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 10:47am
via Android

I had the same experience and I frequent the ER  but doctors couldnt find anything on my EKG tracing. Finally went to see a cardiologist, took some tests and found out I had mitral valve prolapse, which is really very common in women, often undiagnosed, and symptoms include increased heart rate, numbness, fainting, difficulty of breathing, etc. Go see a doctor to have it managed.

08 Jan
Ohhh ! Omgg then it might be the same to me I hope everything is fine with u now .. And yea I will definitely go check the doctor soon.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 11:51am
via Android

It sounds like what several other people have said-anxietyEspecially with the sudden onset before stressful events or about stressful things happening in your lifeMore specifically is sounds like a "panic attack".  It is on the top if the anxiety scaleIt sounds like when the end of the day comes you start thinking more about other things that will happen after school, and then...... see your Dr and doing things like yoga will help prevent them too...

08 Jan
Yea most people tell me it might be a panic attack .. I wish I could dance ballet soon .. But I can't now not yet .. Cause ballet songs is like a cure for me .. Especial when I was in the hospital and in unbearable pain .. The music made it all go away .. But obviously can't listen to it in school .. Hopefully I will go to the doctor and check what's wrong . But thank youuuu
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 1:36pm
via iOS
Dinesh .. Well I do I feel like I'm getting chocked my whole body shivers ! And well sometimes it is because I'm worried or cause I remember the accident that I went through .. But last time it was out of nowhere literally I wasn't thinking anything other than trying to concentrate in class
08 Jan
I ws diagnosed wid anxiety nuroses!!!its a kind of anxiety Wr u think a lot and panic...its jus ur thoughts n feelings...I started doing yoga n playing soccer is always Der to cheer me up...see a doc...yoga can b painful cuz of ur surgery...give it a shot...ballet too...
08 Jan
Ohhh okay hopefully on Saturday I'm going to the doctor .. Do some blood test and all that .. I hope that's it's not because of low iron and stuff cause I did lose 2.5 liters of blood so that's about half my blood .. And when I fully recover I will definitely go back to dancing and try yoga.
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 2:01pm
via iOS
And guys .. Idk but like right right now .. I'm experiencing pain right below my chest to my left .. Basically around where the spleen is .. They took it out for me a few months ago .. But right now I feel like something sharp is poking it .. Maybe it's normal but idk.
08 Jan
I get that pain. I dunno why :/ xx
08 Jan
Ohh okay soo did it stop ? Like how long did it last ?
08 Jan
Cause every time I take a deep breath .. It stings me
08 Jan
Yeah it hurts I cried last time I had to put pressure on where it was hurting because it felt like a stabbing knife everytime I breathed, it lasted for me about ten mins I dunno what caused it. Maybe it was worrying or feeling a bit week. Do you drink plenty of fluids? X
08 Jan
Ohh well ten minutes passed and it still hurts fluids like what ?
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 7:05pm
via Android

Alrighty Jennifer...take it easy..everything will b alright on sat...take care...

09 Jan
Thank you soo much !!
09 Jan
Hope everything goes alright for you on sat, take care
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 9:10pm
via Android

Try listening to ballet music at home with our eyes closedVisualize what's happening in the music...can be whatever the music makes u think ofThen when u are at school occasionally try closing eyes and hearing and seeing the music. Also try some calming self talk....(e.g, I'm okayI can handle this...). 

10 Jan
Ommgg yeaa I think that would work since I do actually visualize the ballet songs and make up dances in my head ! It's makes me calm down ..so then yea I will try imagining that in school . Thank you
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 3:29pm
via iOS
Hey guys .. Umm I just went to the doctor today .. They took some blood samples .. I will get the news most probably on Thursday .. But they do know that I have low blood pressure and my heart is trying to balance it my beating fast .. He gave me stress tabs too soo yea.
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 3:52pm
via Android

Hey Dats good...it'll b all cool on Thursday too!!!

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 3:55pm
via iOS
Yea I hope it will be good  news :p
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 6:12pm
via iOS
I got the results .. Basically everything is okay .. Just my vitamin D is really low .. And also because I lost half my blood .. My body is still trying to make blood and all that soo basically need some time to recover properly which will take about 6 months soo yea.
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 31, 2014 5:18pm
via iOS
My doctor lied !!! I went to another doctor a heart doctor and he said I will do another blood test .. But he thinks I have anemia and hypothyroid .. Soo I'm waiting for the results now
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jan 31, 2014 5:43pm
via Android

I think it might be anxiety, what do you do after school..try to stay calm...

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 31, 2014 5:59pm
via iOS
Nono it's most probably anemia cause after my accident I did a blood test and my iron storage was abit low .. Soo now ofcourse it went lower ..  And I'm calm I'm always calm .. And yea anemia causes all those heart rate stuff .. And same thing with hypothyroid so yea till now that's what I have .. But on Sunday I will know for sure.. After school I just go home rest and then study and that's it.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 9, 2014 2:25pm
via Android

I'm sorry to hear your having problems.  Anyway, more than likely you could be having a panic attack.  I noticed you mentioned it coming out of nowhere and your heart rate rising. Anxiety can cause that too but usually with anxiety you have to be thinking about something stressful. Panic attacks happen for no reason and raises your heart rate fast and for no reason. I also see you mentioned possibly having anemia which will definitely cause you to feel dizzy, shortness of breath, and unusually rapid heart beat, particularly with exercise.  The only thing that gets me is that you said you were sitting at school and it came out of no where.  I hope you got everything straightened out and everything is ok with you. Good luck.

09 Feb
Yea umm got the results and yea they said I have anemia .. Soo yea that's the reason I guess. But can I ask something is it normal when suddenly like I was sitting on the couch and then my heart started beating soo fast that it literally stopped beating for a few seconds and then continued and then stopped and so on .. I mean it lasted for ten minutes .. But is it normal ?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51