Motivation!

25 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 11:13pm
via Android

I need motivational friends on here! I love doing the work outs but would be great if there was someone to talk to about them and discuss yummy healthy eating ect...

07 Jan
Yess we can? X
07 Jan
great! nice to meet you
12 Jan
Hi Jessica I'm new to this. Hopeful we can encourage each other. Just downloaded the app.
13 Jan
For cardio I would motivate you to do pre workout (warmup) like stretching it helps a lot with your muscles in your body
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 11:25pm
via iOS
Hey!! Maybe we can encourage each other?? 
07 Jan
yes definitely need the motivation!
624188_100001350439952_649518153_n_thumb
1 Post
Jan 7, 2014 11:34pm
via Android

Yeah we can

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 11:38pm
via Android

Yeah, no doubt. I'm down to help. Not the best diet wise.

07 Jan
What you wanna work on?
08 Jan
Flexibility mainly
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 11:42pm
via Android

Yeah sure encourage,  motivate,  and learn from each other

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 11:45pm
via Android

I would be happy to encourage you! Just know I am young and if your workout level is higher than mine push me to do it please. May not be helpful on the diet part though.

07 Jan
young? im only 20 & just started working out :)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 11:49pm
via Android

Thanks. any motivation is good motivation!

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 11:51pm
via Android

I'm 12 and did so many sports like gymnastics so I'm used to hard work and adult help

07 Jan
12! why the hell are you working out?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 11:53pm
via Android

im skinny unuff and don't want to loose weight but I am Soo unfit! I really just need to work on general fitness and flexibility :)

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 11:54pm
via Android

Hey girls I'm new to these workouts have you all been doing them how are they working out for you?

07 Jan
I've just started too. Doing lots of stretching and yoga stuff atm to work my way up to more intense workouts
08 Jan
I started Thursday, and I am already noticing a difference! I look for workouts that include cardio and strength training both.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 11:56pm
via Android

I'm only 16 and working out every day
it can be fun
its all about being positive

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 11:59pm
via Android

Is this your first day? I'm 23 and I have a 3 year old and even tho I'm not fat i'm 5'4 and 135 I wanna get back to my pregnancy body lol I wanna be like 120 or get my stomach tighter what about you? And how do you plan to workout?

08 Jan
Same im working out with my sister who has a 3 year old and 3 months old baby- we have have been taking it easy and slowly getting into it but I really have no idea where to start.....
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 12:00am
via Android

I'm just doing it to stay fit. Its not like I'm fat or weak it is just something I did so much of. I really actually like working out.

08 Jan
that's great-you should become a personal trainer or something :)
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
via Android

Pre pregnancy body I mean haha

Image_thumb
7 Posts
via Android

I live across the road from a gym!  but keep working out at home coz my self of steam to low to go over there by my self-how can I build me confidence in myself to get over there?

08 Jan
I'm pretty much the same way
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 12:03am
via Android

Ha girl I know what you mean...I never wanna go to the gym because I always end up seeing people I know and I can't focus on working out

08 Jan
yeah-I find it all abit intimidating, don't no why ...maybe if I go afew times ill get more comfortable and confident but for now this app is pritty good :)
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 12:05am
via Android

If you want to go to the gym on your own I would start by going to the group classes they have at the gym like the bicycle classes or ab workout classes that's with a bunch of people because you just go in workout and go home. Your not walking around wondering what machine to use or what to do

08 Jan
great idea-ill go grab a program
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 12:09am
via Android

Oh that's awesome though at least you've got a partner.

08 Jan
yes! having her with me motivates me heaps but when she's not around (as we live in different towns) I still need to keep doing work outs but can't find the motivation on my own
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 12:09am
via Android

I thought about being a gymnastics coach ( that gets paid ) I teach little kid gymnast but don't get paid since I'm only 12

08 Jan
mmm yes definitely find something that pays! don't matter ur age-if ur working u should get payed! :)
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 12:15am
via Android

I agree but these kids just need to know how to walk across a beam and do a forward roll but ounce in a while they need to do a tuck jump. So its really easy

08 Jan
i qork in child care-love kids;it must feel good knowing you're teaching them skills !
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 12:22am
via Android

It does feel good. Just so you know I do a morning workout @9:30, afternoon @1:00, and yoga @8 pm ( time usually pretty close to that )

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 12:22am
via Android

what is cardio focusing on?

08 Jan
Endurance and toning.
08 Jan
oh cool-that's what I should be focused on :-)
08 Jan
Yeah, its really good for you. I never did it until I joined the gym. Now I bike 2-4 miles a day.
08 Jan
that's great! I didn't realize that the bikes could be so good. what about other gym aquipment; ; what's good for carido?
08 Jan
You could run on treadmill or jog. You can also do the elliptical better for your knees.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 12:34am
via Android

I would say there is more ab workouts but there are a lot of different workouts for different areas on your body. There is even back workouts ( you might have known but I didn't ).   Cardio=heart/body

13 Jan
Yeah I agree
Jan 12, 2014 10:40pm
via Android

I'm a,starting a team like motivation thing! Sort of like a biggest loser where you compete against each other through fitness and healthy eating! If you are interested you can comment, follow,and kik me at jalynmil (everyone's welcome just be willing to work and motivate each other!)

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 8:20am
via Android

Yeah let's motivate and encourage each other

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51