Advice on Abs and loosing weight

3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 2:11am
via Android

I want to get some abs and lose weight or tone my body. I don't really know where to start and could use some tips to stay motivated and execute this plan. Or any tips on workouts that could help flaten my stomach!

08 Jan
*lose *losing
08 Jan
Could only change the comment :/ Sorry for the spelling errors.
950 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 2:58am
via Android

No problem, I'm am English teacher but the whole thing with loose and lose didn't bother me until I saw like 80% of people in the workout forums spelling it wrong. Eventually it drove me crazy and i lost my job and I'm writing this from a padded cell in a mental hospital.

But enough about me, to get abs you gotta focus mainly on eating clean. Exercise is a far second to diet in most efforts to get abs. Count calories with myfitnesspal. Avoid anything that comes in a box with ingredients on it. Just veggies, fruits, lean proteins.

And then, lots of cardio (you gotta get your body fat percentage down low) combined with core exercises. But I'm telling you, all that hard work is an futile battle if you don't build the foundation in the kitchen with what you eat and don't eat.

49 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 3:21am
via Android

Everyone body  is different. Drink a lot of water, less sugar. Almonds are good to help abs also eggs, and water water.....

My gf has a 6pack and she doesn't eat clean really.

Some exercises that you can do is planking,bicycle crunches,flutter kicks,scissor kicks,leg climbs,toe touches,vups......

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51