Help?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 4:21pm
via Android

I'm trying to get more cut and stronger but lose weight any suggestions? :)

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 6:20pm
via Android

jump rope,weighted moutain climbers,suicides,60yrd speedchute spirts,burpees, full body workouts... all of the above should do numbers for u homie good luck. eat clean stay lean

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 7:53pm
via Android

Bodybuilders do it all th time...their is a bulking stage and a cutting stage...keeping ur caloric intake exactly at daily recommendation is what u should do...u need a gram of protien per pound of bodyweight I recommend tht U DON'T CUT CALORIES!!!!!!! But instead make sure the calories u take n r essentials protien complex carbohydrates such as brown rice sweet potatoes make sure to add plenty of  vegetables and fruit ...the reason I say not to cut ur calories is u will need thm as well as the adequate amount of protien to build muscle and ur burning calories already with the resistance or weighttraining plus the cardio which u should do bout 30 minutes a day or so in addition tht alone will create a caloric deficit by itself...I also recommend amino acids amino acids r very important to our body by refueling these during cutting phases as they r technically called will keep ur body frm turning catabolic an will keep u anabolic we want to build muscle and lose fat which is anabolic we dnt want our body to burn muscle which is catobolic....good luck

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 8:01pm
via Android

Thanks bro I'll do that

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51