New to site

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 4:53pm
via Android

I'm new to this site and wondering if its good? Have not worked out in a few months and thought this site would be good motivation :)

11 Jan
Hi welcome! :) this app is great in my opinion. I started using it 4 months ago after not working out for awhile and been loving it ever since. :)
11 Jan
Hi! Im New as well... I haven't worked out in years! Good luck to you on meeting your fitness goals!
12 Jan
Im learning the site every day, its cool I like it...
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 5:09pm
via Android

GREAT APP!! Highly recommended!!

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 5:30pm
via Android

Yea what I like bout this app the most is...  if you can't find a routine on here you like then you can just create your our.  Good luck and welcome back lol!

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:07pm
via Android

great appt what i love about it you come across some real down to earth cool people. highly recommend. welcome aboard

11 Jan
Yeap welcom
11 Jan
Thanks guys :)
Jan 12, 2014 3:16am
via Android

I'm a,starting a team like motivation thing! Sort of like a biggest loser where you compete against each other through fitness and healthy eating! If you are interested you can comment, follow,and kik me at jalynmil (everyone's welcome just be willing to work and motivate each other!)

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 12:19pm
via Android

Welcome :) its very cool been using this app for a while now for exercises and pleased to say it's made a difference. And now just realising the community aspect of it all, has certainly given me some more motivation!
Good luck on reaching your goals :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51