When I say I am an Egyptian girl, what are the first things that come to ur mind?

28 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:50pm
via Android

Just wondering
Oh and please don't say the pyramids!!

12 Jan
Hahaha I was going to say Pyramids xD Uhh... Hot weather...?? :D
Snzu6djwsq51oi-9deymcq_thumb
63 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:56pm
via Android

I was going to say pyramids :(

Ummm....     Mummies.

11 Jan
Come on!!! pyramids and mummies.....that's it?! :P
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:57pm
via Android

Floating down the Nile in a long boat, laying down under a canopy on fine silk pillows from the farthest regions of asia, being fed grapes by one muscular, slightly tanned slave while two others fan you with giant leaves while the sun glistens off your golden crown.... am I somewhere in the ballpark?

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 8:03pm
via Android

Cleopatra!  Hahaha. 

11 Jan
Hahaha :D
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 8:41pm
via Android

Pyramid , desert, ,

11 Jan
That's just awesome!
11 Jan
Seriously :D :P
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 8:47pm
via Android

Princess jasmine.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 8:50pm
via Android

Guys!! Seriously!!!! Don't you know ANYTHING about us except the ancient stuff?!!?!

11 Jan
When you say egyptian i sow a cute girls ... & very kind people ... i remember that all of the egyptions love to laugh and happiness ;) ... im from jordan ;)
11 Jan
Awwww Thank you!!! I have several Jordanian friends and they are REALLY cool, sweet and polite :) Just made my day :) :)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 9:04pm
via Android

i want to visit egypt inshaAllah ... alot of egyptian visitors came to jordan .. and i talked to them i liked themm all ;)

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 9:05pm
via Android

Well first I think of my Palestinian friend whose name is also Nada. I also think of the recent/current strife in the region and the path to change that can be very long, difficult, and winding, but extremely rewarding. Mostly, I think of a girl, who I am sure is just as smart, beautiful, charming and funny as the Nada I know, and myself, too. Heritage may physically set people apart, but I really enjoying learning about other people's cultures and ways of life. So I think of someone who can also teach me to see things another way.

11 Jan
That was really so sweet of you. I am utterly speechless. I am 100% sure that you are twice as smart, funny and kind. And i adore people who are open-minded btw :) :)
11 Jan
Thank you! I try to keep an open mind with everything. Just because you aren't something doesn't mean you shouldn't tolerate people who are!
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 9:05pm
via Android

I'm from USA so no I don't know much. but I'm willing to learn.

11 Jan
In my point of view, people who are willing to learn are far more powerful than those who know some random stuff. Have a nice day :)
11 Jan
Greetings from Egypt to USA :) :)
12 Jan
Nada it's funny that people have a picture in their mind of how the country and their people are supposed to be like, I immigrated from South Africa to New Zealand and since I've been here I have had so many people ask me aren't you afraid of the lions when you go outside, and the most common one I've heard is but your not black??
12 Jan
I lov tht nada and exactly what I thnk to..a man tht knws everything can never learn a thing ...there is always more to learn always more questions more answers...
Jan 11, 2014 9:18pm
via Android

Egyptian girl

12 Jan
Thts exactly wat came to my mind :-)
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 9:23pm
via iOS
That I don't care.
11 Jan
This really adds alot...
11 Jan
*comment was sent by mistake... originally directed to Mr. Excellence
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 9:34pm
via Android

Muslim brotherhood, riots, Mubarak, Sharm-El-Sheikh, none of them are ancient but I still don't think you'll be happy. . Don't blame me though. Blame the media

11 Jan
Well I DO blame the media. But kindly let me tell you something about Egyptians. The Egyptian community is REALLY diverse that it is often hard to classify them under one group. For instance, you can find Egyptian girls ranging from those who wear bikinis to those who wear all black. You can find people ranging from those who can't read a letter to those who have won Nobel prizes. You can find people ranging from those who die of hunger to those who are considered the richest in the world. So that's why I am one of those few...
11 Jan
Go nada! Lol
11 Jan
Lol .. Thx Alex :D :D
12 Jan
Apologies, in future when I hear the phrase "Eygptian girl" I'll think of bikinis, black, illiteracy, & Nobel prizes!!! :-S
12 Jan
I jest of course.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 9:45pm
via Android

The beautiful Queen of the Nile, Cleopatra.

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 10:06pm
via iOS
The Bangles !
11 Jan
HAHAHA!!! Good one :D
Icon_missing_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 10:21pm
via Android

Football match lol i'm ALGERIAN no hard feelings sis 

11 Jan
HAHAHA!! Not at all my dear Algerian :) Football matches don't define us ;)
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 10:26pm

Teen fantasy !! 

Image_thumb
91 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 6:37pm
via Android

Glowing skin and beautiful hair

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 8:00pm
via Android

Sexy and exotic

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 12, 2014 8:03pm
via Android

Belly dancing

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 8:48pm
via Android

Ur an egyptian girl...really thts wat came to my mind

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 8:56pm
via iOS
Language Arabic, pyramids, sphinx king tut, hierographics etc...I visited the Houston museum and they had an Egyptian section. It was so fascinating. I'm sure there's much more to see. It's so much more different when you visit a country than just seeing stuff in a museum.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 4:19am
via Android

The 116 Gods and goddesses. .. anubis mostly.  He's my favorite.

Image_thumb
288 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 7:02am
via Android

Moses the 10 comanmens that's in egypt

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 12:14pm
via Android

How much i would love to visit Egypt.

Amd how fun it would be to get to meet you. Its wonderful, getting to witness different cultures, or even variations of the same culture.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51