Muslims (locked)

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 2:44pm
via Android

Support the movement of having Muslim holidays recognized in the school year, throughout the United States of America.

With the growing population of Muslims in the United States of America (including first, second, third, and fourth generation) we believe it is high time that Muslim holidays are recognized by schools throughout this nation. Unfortunately many Muslim families are forced to choose between their children's education and their religious obligations. Muslim school children and staff deserve the same benefits afforded to the followers of other faiths. We call on President Obama to support this petition and advance the inclusiveness of our great nation.

15 Jan
I disagree...... Are you Muslim?
15 Jan
I agree I Live in an arab country with my parents and here they give both muslim and christian holidays which is awsome!
17 Jan
No way. Just the thin edge of the wedge.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:12pm
via Android

Yes i am

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:20pm
via Android

Then the US school system would have to recognize all Jewish, kwanzian, and satanist, amongst all the other holidays. I agree, it's bogus that school systems only go off the Christian holidays, but you are free to take leave of school for any religious holiday you want. If the government wasn't based on any kind of religion, I think overall this would be a better place. You can practice whatever you want, just can't shut down anything in the government because of it.

16 Jan
I agree that if one religion starts this, all religions will follow. Also, the reason for the Christian holidays is, The United States of America was founded on Christianity.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:24pm
via Android

What's good for me may not be good for you and don't want to get in to any debates with any one everyone has an opinion and that i can respect all am asking from any that post any thing on this topic is to not be disrespectful thank you

15 Jan
Totally respect that man. I was just saying there's really no need for religion in government. Period
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 8:54pm
via iOS
I think this is a great app fore people who want to get in shape. You know what this app is really bad fore?......... Politics.......
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 12:03am
via Android

I think this is a great idea and i support it 100%

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51