Appendectomy?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 12:50am
via iOS
Okay so I got my appendix out on the 9th July 2013 by open surgery and I was wondering if anyone else had and wanted to share experiences or something?? I'm just curious hehe x
17 Jan
I had my apendix at age 9 or 10 years old.it almost ruptured and nearly killed me.i followed the doctors recommendations after 2 heal.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 1:59am
via Android

I had mine out back in 06. Everything went well and everything is normal.what about you?

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 5:20am
via Android

My apendix almost killed me i was in intensive care for two days and another 2 weeks at the hospital

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 11:37am
via Android

That was ducking hilarious!
Surgery, rest room, new people, I've met, while fighting with doctors!
Ducking awesome!

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 3:27pm
via iOS
I had mine removed in 1976, it burst and nearly killed me, I still have a huge scar!
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 5:32pm
via iOS
Ah thanks for the replies guys, I had severe pains in my stomach for 6 days when I finally decided to go to a&e where they took blood and put a line in cause they knew from the beginning basically that's what it was, I had an operation that night after waiting in a&e for about 5 hours, it all went well although my appendix was double it's original size. I was in hospital for 5 days as my temperature was very high and then wasn't back to my normal self for about 1 month because I didn't eat, slept most of the time and didn't leave the house. I lost a lot of weight obviously so all in all it was quite a traumatic experience haha but I'm all good now apart from a scar which at the start was about 8cm and had 7 metal staples in it, thanks for listening!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51