How to lose thighs to become skinnier and not bigger/muscular?

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 17, 2012 3:47am
via iOS
Hi, I would like to hear some suggestion.
17 Dec
I had the same issue. You can use this app to filter workouts and make sure it knows you want to work on your legs. Do some leg workouts everyday and you'll see improvement. Good luck!
17 Dec
Ok thanks, I will try them out.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 17, 2012 4:25am
via Android

Stairs and inclines.  And if you're really in the mood,  full speed sprints. 

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 17, 2012 4:30am
via iOS
Ok thanks!
Dec 17, 2012 5:01am
via Android

Inclines and stairs are a no-go area for big thighs. I have big thighs, & from research the best exercise is jogging & skipping.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 17, 2012 5:05am
via iOS
Ok thanks for the advice. :)
369030_568761063_1314767998_n_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 17, 2012 4:28pm
via iOS
Seriosly?  LOL.  This must be a joke, right?  As hard as real people work out to gain muscle, ounces of muscle, paid for with special diet, months of heavy lifting, pushing themselves past pain and here this little girl who's worried SHE'S going to bulk up doing cardio?  PUH-LEEEEEEZE!
18 Dec
Interesting point, however there's loads of ppl on this site with all sorts of weight goals. Gain weight, lose weight, I even seen a post about getting taller so each to their own I say. The forums for advice right ? Whatever your goal.
Dec 17, 2012 4:39pm
via Android

Excuse me! Firstly u don't know if that's her picture, or that she's asking d question for somebody else, or if she's big down there!
2ndly it ain't ur business what she's worried about.
3rdly, somebody's else meat might b her poison, so if some people are paying to bulk up muscles, some of us really wanna lose the thighs without bulking up, not everybody is "muscle-crazy"!
Lastly

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Dec 17, 2012 5:15pm
via iOS
You cant burn fat in one area of your body. Dont make the mistake many others do and work your legs to make them smaller. Cardio and a fat burning diet is the way to go :)

I like some of those workouts

Also you might want to focus upper body to balance thing out and make your thighs seem smaller :)

Image_thumb
194 Posts
Dec 17, 2012 7:21pm
via iOS
This app/site is not for putting people down Glory. It's for helping people reach their goals. If you don't like what her goals are simply don't comment. Nobody needs rude comments towards them about something they're struggling with. So if you're looking to bully and put people down then you found the wrong place to do it.
Image_thumb
323 Posts
Dec 17, 2012 7:40pm
via Android

Hey Brooke, where u been? Nice to c ur back.

17 Dec
Just had a bunch of things happening and going on lately
Dec 17, 2012 8:01pm
via Android

Thx Brooke...really great advice!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51