ALWAYS SO SLEEPY AFTER WORKOUT

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 20, 2014 6:51am
via iOS
Hey, guys. :) I dont know if it's just me, but I feel so sleepy after working out. It's not the tired kind of sleepy. After resting from an hour workout, I can't help but fall asleep! Is this normal? And what can I do about it? Thank youuu. :)
20 Jan
Well, I feel differently. More energetic if you ask me.
20 Jan
After workout i have more energy :)
20 Jan
Wow. I wonder what's wrong with me. After a workout, I always find myself sleeping on my yoga mat. =))
20 Jan
Are you are having food enough for your enegy needs..... and good sleep during night.
20 Jan
I only exercise for an hour and i get 6 hrs of sleep every night.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 20, 2014 11:43am
via Android

And what about food you eat. The lesser you intake the more you feel tired and sleepy...... people sometimes miss the point that dieting is not how less you eat.... but what more healthier you have eaten.... and sleep min 7-8 hours a day..... this sleep problems are seen commonly with people working out without proper sleep and food.and there are many other reasons too. Follow the link below will be helpful...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147291463

20 Jan
I second this, I myself used to feel fatigue after running when I started my weightloss regime. I've noticed that once I started eatibg healthy in appropriate proportions and sleeping for a minimum of 7 hours, I don't feel tired anymore.
20 Jan
Thanks for this! I guess i need to eat healthier and have enough sleep. :) this is helpful. :)
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 20, 2014 2:32pm
via Android

A huge part of getting healthy through exercise involves resting properly. If you're not sleeping enough at night you are not getting the most out of your workouts and could make yourself sick.

It could be a blood sugar thing too, I suppose.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51