We need motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 10:24pm
via iOS
Guys how and what exercises could help us in order to get rid of muffin top and get fit ?

what should we do in order to stay motivated ?
22 Jan
Pretty much,try everything. Do everything,at your pace,pushing yourself,but not overboard that you discouraged. There is no exact way... its really to just start exercising:-) because it doesn't matter where you will loose it first,but you'll sure as hell notice and be proud of yourself.
22 Jan
I sure do hope so :) , thank you Carlisa
185 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 9:23am
via iOS
Motivation wise:

~set a realistic goal. There's no use aiming for the absolute top and expecting to get there quickly. I find it's better to set more achieve able mini goals, and use them as stepping stones to my big goal so I don't lose heart.

~get pictures (of you now/how you want to be), motivational quotes etc. and use them to visualise where you want to be. 

~find a buddy, a person who will keep you accountable for your goals and who will motivate you when you're feeling like giving up. Make sure they're someone who you can trust and you know they'll support you. 

As for the exercises, just set your preferences with your goal in mind, and have a look through until something looks good 

I wish you all the best in your endeavours 

27 Jan
Thank you so much for your help :*
27 Jan
Motivation wise Always remember, if you give up, you'll never find out if you had come yet to your destination
9 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 11:16am
via Android

u shud have positive mindset....only u can help urself.noone can play role better than u .....

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51