Embarrassing Moment?!

17 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 4:28am
via Android

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

This is what happened to me: One time I was at a graduation party, and I had on super beggie T-shirt on, I went to do a cartwheeled /round off ( which was terrible idea) and my shirt LITERALLY flew off!!! Did I mentioned there were like 50 people around?! People still remind me that:)

23 Jan
I wonder what was your reaction like did you cover your self or stay shocked
23 Jan
I just picked up my shirt, put it back on...and started laughing: D So did everybody else.
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 4:52am
via Android

Uhh I've had a lot of embarrassing moments...one was in 7th grade as usual the teacher was boring me to death.. ths time it was who's or whose something like tht anyway Id lost interest a long time ago and was happily daydreaming off in my own wonderful exiting world whn all of a sudden my teacher interupped my much more important thoughts with a question... Id totally forgotten the subject sh had been rambling on and on about which felt like since the ice ages...the question was Hannah who or whose pencil is ths ? my immediate reply was...its mine.. of course the boredom of the class was now penetrated by fits of hideous laughter as if someone had thrown in the midst of the room a grenade of laughing gas and all at my expense...oh how I hate English class!!!

23 Jan
Anther embarrasing moment...this time 8th grade English class I can't remember what the teacher was teaching to be honest I wasn't paying attention the only time it seemed I could escape my despair in ths boredom dungeon was the last few minutes whn my English teacher was running out of time.... her words changed thn faster they came as a river current they gained speed.. sh was now the English auctioneer..I found ths commical and amusing..if she talked like tht all through class maybe Id be more inclined toward English yet as most of the time it was dreary and...
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 3:20pm
via Android

lool one of my embarrassment moments it was pouring out an i ran outside slip & slide down the drive way i just laid there.

23 Jan
At least there were no 50 people or more around: )
23 Jan
u right i though that too until i heard some elder woman diein laughing in said sugar is u still breathing. lol it was toooo funny
24 Jan
Hahaha that's hilarious: D
24 Jan
Jan 23, 2014 3:54pm
via Android

Lol. Mine was when i was in college, me and my friend were going to eat in a nearby fastfood chain then i dunno what's got into me but suddenly, i fell off and much worst! My friend starting to laugh and so much in my annoyance, i threw at him my books and he was like, wtf!

161615_697267744_1643536892_n_thumb
50 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 1:34am
via iOS
Freshman year of high school my friends and I used to always have a rock, paper, scissors tournament everyday to see who had to take the trays up. One day I lost and had to carry 10-15 lunch trays up to the kitchen. Of course I trip over a chair and drop ALL OF THE TRAYS and the whole cafeteria went silent. my friends successfully started a "slow clap" and eventually everyone was clapping, cheering and laughing.
24 Jan
Lol. Its so funny but if that jappens to me, i think i can threw the trays to those i caught laughing
24 Jan
That's hilarious!
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 1:58am
via Android

Fell asleep in a cpr class

24 Jan
Haha that's so sad: D
03 Feb
Lol how can u fall asleep in an important class that have to take
03 Feb
I bet I know what happened. :p
Image_thumb
265 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 4:22am
via Android

I was ice skating at a pretty busy rink a couple of years ago. It was around 1 pm and the ice has had hundreds or thousands of skates run over it since 10 am. One of my skates went out front from under me and I spent 30 seconds windmilling to avoid falling. A friend said something along the lines of how he thought it was cool and rather Matrix style after I recovered and stood straight.
Both my skates promptly slid forward and I fell straight back. I saw stars for the first time in my life…

Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 4:51am
via Android

Yea here is anther ...one summer me and a couple neighborhood boys were riding  bikes...we soon got bored and decided we would build a ramp a while of rummaging and hauling we got to work and built a spectacular ramp right in the street tht ran in front of the boys house...now it was time to test our magnificent creation... bob the builder had nothing on us ...the boys went first one after the other they hit the ramp popped in the air and landed smoothly...did I mention I had no idea how to jump a bike? Well I asked and the boys said you just jump... so there I went peddling as fast and hard as I could  hit the ramp and went to jump pulling my bike right out frm beneath me and landing hard on the ground needless to say not on my feet ... it sure was a beautiful ramp tho

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 6:08am
via Android

In gradeschool I was watching the girls practice softball and walked straight into a pole. Knocked me straight on my ass and had a huge knot on my forehead. Lol

Image_thumb
103 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 6:18am
via Android

It was in school i wanted to go upstairs to my best friend waiting there,...i ran upstairs and at the moment my crush and his best friend came round the corner i fell!! I didn't hurt myself but it was just so embarrasing! I stood up and looked at them , his friend was laughing but he wasn't! That is the only positive thing ...

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 6:37am
via Android

2013 December....I jump into the swimming pool without tying up the drawstring of my swimming shorts and when I jump out of water in a hurry my shorts now full of water remains behind ......

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 3, 2014 5:40am
via Android

My imbaressing moments is going in public naked

03 Feb
Why were u in public if u were naked??????
03 Feb
Haha, that was embarrassing moment by choice. Lol
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Feb 3, 2014 10:39pm
via Android

Bout 28 years ago when I was about 8 I was being laughed at for some reason I can't remember, I went to chase another kid, running with my head done I ran straight into a tree. I woke and a teacher was trying to wake me up. I knocked myself out

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Feb 3, 2014 11:15pm
via iOS
>standing in line for class
>feel a fart coming
>push and fart
>wearing shorts
>a perfectly round little poop comes out
>falls out of my shorts and bounces off my foot
>rolls down the hall
>keep a straight face.
> someone steps on it and doesn't notice
>look across the hall to see that the shy girl saw
>we stare at each other for 5 seconds 
>she never said a thing
Everything was okay 

04 Feb
Thats not ok dude
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 2:47am
via Android

I got drunk in my 20s and met a group of people in my social behaviour. They took me to a river and they started jumping in. They told me to strip down to my boxers and jump in. It looked dangerous and I said no. So one of the blokes took me to a safer part. I stripped to my boxers and jumped in when I surfaced they where running off with my wallet phone and clothes. I get out, to late to catch them, so I start walking to the train station in just my boxers. The police pull over. I look down. The button is missing off the front opening of my boxers and it was gapping open with my crown jewels visible. The police where luckily understanding after hearing the story.

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 6:26pm
via iOS
I do something embarassing at least once a day. I normally just laugh about it and move on because I'm so use to it. Lol
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 2:09am
via Android

I've had my fair share of embarrassing moments and I still have them . In high school me and my friends would get a ride from our friend Jessie and on occasion I would sit on the hood of the car at least until we were off school grounds at near the intersection. I had done it quite a few times. Well one time during the end of my junior year we did it and we were near the intersection and I felt Jessie put on the brakes a little early and I thought he was stopping to get me back in the car. But he pushed on the gas and the rush of the car sent me a few feet and I fell on my ass facing the car's grill. Luckily he put on the brakes before he could have knocked my head off.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51