Can't tell if I'm losing weight or not

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 18, 2012 4:31am
via iOS
Ok obviously I stepped on a scale and noticed the numbers going up and not down. Well I had just recently lost around 20 pounds and I started working out these last few days. I stepped on the scale after the few days of workout and i noticed I gained 7 pounds in 2 days. Not good at all. My clothes still fit the same or at least no change that I noticed. So what could be going on? No change in my already changed diet. Only thing that has changed in my life is major added stress from my husband recently leaving for a 9 month deployment. Oh and also my thighs are beginning to tone out.
18 Dec
Perhaps you are gaining muscle? I heard this can happen.... Is your cycle starting or have you recently drinked alcohol? I have a digital scale and sometimes it screws up my weight and I have to mess with it to be accurate
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 18, 2012 5:59am
via iOS
I haven't had my cycle yet and I haven't had a drink in a few weeks. I heard that muscle makes it appear to make you gain weight, but in two days??
18 Dec
No, you are probally retaining water. Trust me if you gained 7 pounds of fat or muscle in 2 days your going to the guiness book of world records. Either eat a little more salt or take water pills and you will see the water weight shed off
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Dec 18, 2012 8:41am
via Android

Make some cardio training, at least 40 mins. You can also ask your doctor if you're remaining water and take some pils foe that or drink some tea...

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 18, 2012 2:00pm
via iOS
Drink more water and if you are in stress get some tulsi tea 
Instead of using te scales you can use measurements to track your progress 
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Dec 18, 2012 2:58pm
via Android

Take measurements as well as using the scale. You can track inches lost. I tend to lose the inches before the scale registers weight loss.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51