Losing motivation

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 3:11pm
via Android

Sometimes in really tired at night and just don't workout. I'm in need of a workout buddy that will help push me.

25 Jan
Your motivation has to come within. You'll realize that if you really want you will go more then enough to get to where you wanna be. Success doesn't come easy but that's why yoy have to keeo going and work harder then the day before. Fine something that will push you on that last set of push ups lol what I mean is think of someone or something you couldn't live without focus in that and work out like your depends on it/them it helps me! Hope I could help!
25 Jan
*terrible auto correct...sorry!
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 3:27pm
via Android

Thanks

24 Jan
Your welcome
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 8:44pm
via Android

I know where your coming from I'm a mom of three boys and one needs a lot of attention. No matter how tired I am thou if its something u really want push through the tiredness n just do it. Or take a b12 pill like me.l

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 11:31pm
via Android

Thanks Heather :)

24 Jan
Ur welcome dear!
Icon_missing_thumb
75 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 11:38pm
via Android

Whaaat? But you look so great.

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 1:32am
via Android

I appreciate that :)

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 1:51am
via Android

I feel the same way some nights. Usually I can force myself to get up and move for a little bit, but having someone to help you and encourage you definitely makes it easier to start. If I can't either with or without some help, I know I really needed a night off. I try not to let those nights bug me, and just make sure I eat extra clean.

Jan 25, 2014 2:06am
via Android

Dont give up so easily just because you're tired.. remember your purpose,..

Image_thumb
42 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 4:58am
via Android

You look really good.  Just think of how your body will look if you don't workout ( change in weight,  stamina etc ) n when you do workout ( you get to keep your fit body ).
The choice will be easy. Remember anything which is difficult to get is worth having.  (Most of the times ) . I know it's easy to stop n get back into old habits but don't give in to the lure of laziness.
If you need an accountability buddy,  I m happy to help. 

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 2:09pm
via Android

Thanks Ankita

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51