Recommended meals to burn fat and build muscle

5 posts | Original | Recent
8 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 8:04pm
via Android

Anybody know of specific foods I can eat to help burn fat and build muscle? I need to find a balanced diet that will do both. I'm looking to lower my cholesterol and blood pressure also.

9 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 8:13pm
via Android

Lower your sodium intake to around 2000 milligrams a day for your blood pressure. Lots of lean protein to build muscle. Not sure on the fat or cholesterol, but the other two things will help you to eat generally healthier;-) you can do it!

8 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 8:17pm
via Android

Thanks for the suggestions.

1 Post
Jan 24, 2014 8:22pm
via Android

To burn fat you need to lower your sugar intake. avoid drinks and food which are high in sugar to lower your blood sugar levels. this will allow your body to burn fat instead. eat lots of vegetables and lean meat, and some complex carbohydrates and some fruits.

24 Jan
here are some of my favorite meals: 100 grams kangaroo steak with one cup steamed vegetables strawberry and banana protein shake with natural yoghurt baby spinach leaf and capsicum apple salad with 100g grilled chicken quick cook brown rice with tomato and onion tuna ginger and garlic stir fried vegetables with veal whole oats with almond milk and unsweetened dried cranberries egg white omelet with eschallots and sauted mushrooms
25 Jan
Lol saying that he should lower his sugar intake but also suggesting eating lots of fruits. Right.
40 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 8:33pm
via iOS
Spice up your life, add cayenne pepper, jalepenos, chiplotes, chilies, hot curry and chili powders...,whatever intensity you can stomach with great flavour, these spices are a natural way to rev up your fat burning metabolism with healthy lean protein meals you already eat

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51