Injuries suck!!!!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 5:44pm
via iOS

I'm back bitches, after a long break from a neck injury!! I love love this workout app. When it shows me that the last time I worked out was Monday I kind of freaked out!!! But I did need to heal before I could go on earning those points!! Don't forget people you do need rest days don't strain your body! That being said. Who tries to work through an injury?

26 Jan
I pulled the right side of my chest and worked around the pain... but now I pulled the same spot on the left side and I am taking it even easier... kind of! had two rest days..
16 Feb
Good to see you back Deemi, hope you feel alot better. Couple months ago I strained my neck... but I tried not workout at all and heal up properly. I worked out lightly and use alternative workouts that didn't stress my neck. Lots of stretching and proper form helped.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 5:17am
via Android

Depends on the type of injury... I hurt my lower back and was working through it just modified routines. Got myself feeling too good. And a lot stronger
... and now I'm off for a neck and upper back pain. Due to me trying to move something too heavy for myself... thinking I might try to stretch it out and complete my program workout... feels like I'm cheating myself

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 11:38am
via Android

I do

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51