Image_thumb
93 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 10:13pm
via Android

What do you guys prefer..slim or curvy?

25 Jan
curvy:)
25 Jan
I would have to say every man is different, so look like you love to look and the man that loves your type will find you... but personally I prefer how Tianna looks she is the most perfect woman on the planet.. sucks that I am stupid...anyways do what makes you happy you can't live for someone else..
25 Jan
Very true. I really do believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Its impossible to please everyone we all have flaws but thats what makes us unique:) In my teens i struggled with weight puberty hit me fast boobs and butt busted out and as a young teen i felt overweight..I wish i could go back to that time in my life and tell that younger me " you are beautiful just the way you are" i really think every young woman needs to believe that for themselves!! :D <3
30 Jan
Healthy and happy..overweight and whiney and curvy or slim or skinny and whiney with a sucky poor me attitude on life, they are all equally unattractive..confidence and happiness in all sizes will be found beautiful in one way shape or form..healthy and happy..embracing the better you and striving to be better everyday is what is most attractive and sexy..at least that's what I choose when I see myself..can expect to be loved rightly unless you love yourself right?! Ha..
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 1:30am
via Android

I like all types. But mainly attracted to a curvy lady, specially with a nice butt. Boobs is a plus :). Every one has something different to offer.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 2:20am
via Android

Such an agonising choice (lucky I'm not faced with it... I think...)

Image_thumb
347 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 8:51am
via iOS
Curvy with a thin tummy:)
Jan 26, 2014 8:55am
via Android

Both

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 11:35am
via Android

Both

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 11:59am
via Android

Well I don't like looking at the girls on catwalks I feel like sitting down with them and offering food

26 Jan
When I look closely at these models on the runaway on tv, It scares me to think they think are healthy.
22js_thumb
26 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 1:36pm

Healthy curvy, if you know what I mean. But if a girl is not just slim, but also fit, it's just as good. Skinny girls that don't eat and don't excersise are not beautiful.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 10:25am
via iOS
Definitely curvy, with a bubble butt, flat abs, thick and smooth legs, and small to medium size NATURAL breasts because big and / or fake breasts are awkward and cause back pain ha. Sure fake boobs are fun to look at, but they just don't compare to what's real. I love athletic and fit figured girls that like to be healthy and look sexy, but not body builders with six packs and bigger arms than me and bulging veins. More power to you for all your hard work, but it's not for me. As for the other ends of the spectrum, skinny and big people are not only unattractive, but unhealthy and that's part of what makes them unattractive. Skinny people don't eat enough food to be healthy and bigger people don't know when to stop. I have nothing against anyone, and I love everyone and think everyone is beautiful in their own way. But in regards to health and attraction, eat some food to put some meat on those bones, but choose your food and how much you eat wisely because no one dislikes a girl with curves and shape to her body. I know I really do 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51