New diet challenge!!! ;) who's with me???

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
102 Posts
Dec 18, 2012 9:04pm
via iOS
I tried this new diet and lost 3 lbs in 5 days!! I'm so excited about it I thought I would share and challenge some friends and see some results. It's very easy and simple ;)
Just drink a fruit smoothie for breakfast a small salad with light dressing for lunch and a broth soup for dinner. I made a big pot of soup like homemade chicken and rice and divided it in small bowls so it was easy to prepare ;) it works and it's healthy!!!
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 18, 2012 9:31pm
via Android

Just remember you need carbs, not only for muscle recovery (muscles need carbs and protein) but also for our brain. They often get bad name but they are vital, there are plenty of healthy complex carbs to choose from. Also find the balance so you can sustain a change in diet, avoiding fad diets. The key with dieting and working out is to make it a part of our life, not going overboard so that its too drastic to continue for any long period of time. Best of luck.

Image_thumb
102 Posts
Dec 18, 2012 9:44pm
via iOS
Thanks Chris ;) what carbs do you think is best? I snack  on celery and peanut butter and carrots with ranch through out the day.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Dec 18, 2012 9:49pm
via iOS
I have tried to go on a diet,but I couldn't stop eating food. It's just so yummy!
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 18, 2012 10:07pm
via Android

No problem glad to help. Those are good just make sure the ranch isn't high in sugar or fat. I have three favorites: rice cakes with peanut butter, any kind of potato (its the toppings that get you with potatoes so simple is good), and red mill 10 grain hot cereal. Now the 10 grain you can mess with to make it taste better,  because I would say its kind of plain. So I add honey and cinnamon. Another option I eat is any rice or corn chex cereal if time is an issue. Veggies are always great, combination of carbs and fiber. The 10 grain also has decent fiber and protein. Nuts and seeds are usually a good snack containing mostly good fats, carbs, protein, and little extra fiber.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51