Creating a daily workout schedule

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 7:03am
via Android

So. . . I think there is a lot of exercises on here to do for now...I just want to find w/o's later on that i can do everyday n not get bored but also effectively lose weight.......are there any good w/o planning apps or how do I find good and effective w/o plans? What works for you???

29 Jan
Bodybuilding.com and there's tons of free workout/meal plans
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 11:24am
via Android

I'm gonna make my own weekly workout plan. Its good to switch it up. So three days a week I'm focusing on my core and abs. One day I'm focusing on arms and sholders. Another day my legs and butt. Another day my back. And one day off. Each week I'm going to use different exercises than the week before. I will make my plan every sunday. And everyday I will also do thirty mins to an hour of treadmil.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 11:54am
via Android

Sooner or later you get bored, no mater how fun an exercise/routine seems fun in the begining. Also your body gets used to it and it loses its efectivity. So I recommend you change your routine every 6-8 weeks

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 12:00pm
via Android

I create my own also bodybuilding.com and all time new favorite athlen x but most I like creating my own...I lov working out hav most my life and I get bored quick so I like mixing it up to...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51